FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Injury Latest

avstu

Aston Villa striker Andreas Weimann is poised to miss Saturday’s Barclays Premier League game at home to Cardiff with a hamstring injury.

Weimann limped off with the problem just before the hour mark of Saturday’s goalless draw at West Ham and is now a major doubt for the clash with the Blubirds.

“It looks like a hamstring at the minute. I don’t know how severe it is,” Villa manager Paul Lambert told the club’s official website.

“The thing is we’ve one more game then we get a break, so hopefully the break helps him.”

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt there is much wrong with Guzan, maybe a slight tweak but I bet the for the most part he just doesn't fancy going half way around the world for a couple of friendlies when he could stay here an

Any news on gabby ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Nothing ATM. Only seen him talking about his son playing for villa one day.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

So atm we have Weimann, Gabby, Delph, Gardner, N'Zogbia, Luna, Bennett and Okore all injured. Almost top in the injury table, only Arsenal have more (9).

makes u wonder how we came to the decision of loaning out albrighton considering so many players are missing. read this morn also that weiamnn and gabby wont be in for the cardiff game

newcomer.png

Don't want to sound harsh but I feel Weimann needs the rest he has been ineffective and poor for most of this season so far.

I would go

Guzan

Lowton Clark Vlaar Baker

Delph Westwood Sylla

Bacuna Tonev

Benteke

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Don't want to sound harsh but I feel Weimann needs the rest he has been ineffective and poor for most of this season so far. I would go Guzan Lowton Clark Vlaar Baker Delph Westwood Sylla Bacuna Tonev Benteke
Enforced break for andi ? Injured ?

funniest.gif

Don't want to sound harsh but I feel Weimann needs the rest he has been ineffective and poor for most of this season so far.

I would go

Guzan

Lowton Clark Vlaar Baker

Delph Westwood Sylla

Bacuna Tonev

Benteke

I agree he needs a rest as he has been shite most of this season

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

any update on Nzogbia? last i heard he was out till late November, still no news or updates on his recovery.....strange that.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I have him on my instagram and he's constantly putting up photos from America.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Archived