Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Enda Stevens (2012-15)

What the hell has happen to Enda??? why even sign him if he is not even gonna get a game when most of our Defenders are out injured???

What the hell has happen to Enda??? why even sign him if he is not even gonna get a game when most of our Defenders are out injured???

I was thinking the same thing myself....has he even been on the bench????

I was thinking the same thing myself....has he even been on the bench????

A few times i think but i am not sure!!

A few times i think but i am not sure!!

I would have thought he would have been one of the first names on AM's team sheet, seeing as he is a defender... :whistling:

Can anyone confirm that he has been told he can find another club?

If that's the case im a bit surprised. I know he did not get much time on the pitch and once he did he got injured. But if I recall he made his first start for Villa against United and had a blinder! Looked a good player.....

Can anyone confirm that he has been told he can find another club? If that's the case im a bit surprised. I know he did not get much time on the pitch and once he did he got injured. But if I recall he made his first start for Villa against United and had a blinder! Looked a good player.....
Average at best

Average at best

Bit harsh, mate, he's always looked decent without being brilliant, if that makes sense.

But to be fair I don't think we can really judge him on his appearances so far for the first team. Like a couple before him, he probably needs a good run of games.

Apparently he's always looked good for the reserves.

Bit harsh, mate, he's always looked decent without being brilliant, if that makes sense. But to be fair I don't think we can really judge him on his appearances so far for the first team. Like a couple before him, he probably needs a good run of games. Apparently he's always looked good for the reserves.
I watched most reserve games last season,, I still say average at best ,, but it's just my opinion mate

That's fair.

I'm only going by hearsay for the reserve games, so I'll defer to the fact you've seen more of him.

All I'm saying is that sometimes a run of games does wonders for a player. Bennett and Delph, in particular, really benefited from a prolonged run. Delph went from average to, arguably, our best player by the end of the season.

Well if we sign luna then surely it's the enda stevens..........................apologies in advance i just couldn't resist.

Well if we sign luna then surely it's the enda stevens..........................apologies in advance i just couldn't resist.

Yeah - and Ireland will be free at last... :soz:

Thought he done well against Arsenal in the league at home last season, i would think Villa will like to sell him if they can!

Here we go : http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3439064,00.html'>AVFC - Stevens makes loan move to Notts County

The Club can confirm that Enda Stevens has joined Notts County on a 28-day emergency loan.

The 23-year-old left back will be eligible to play in County's League Cup second round game tonight against Liverpool at Anfield.