FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

[Official] Stephen Ireland Joins Stoke

Peever

well he might be done regarding his days at villa, but some suggestions in irish newpapers say i may be cheering the fuker on once again in an irish jersey lol wouldnt say i hate him and well he did have 1 good season at the villa 2-3 years ago, inconsistent yes, wish he would rot in hell, no. if anythin i hope he turns it on for stoke and villa recoup some cash back from the money they have splashed on him. alot of the time when i read articles about players where they have given interviews i forget the age they are, hes only 27, not saying im old and wise at 32 but ther is a gap if u all remember back to that age or even some other players that are younger like jack wilshire on his thoughts about the man u lad jacuzi or however u spell it lol available for england.......

read an interview with kevin kilbane chattin to shay given. after reading it i felt sorry for the lad, but my point is shay is 37, good head on his shoulders and has been in plenty of interviews before so i would imagine hes well capable to talk like a professsional compare to alot of others.

stephen irelands interviews from what i recall have been a disaster in the past, ifor the international squad and clubs. let alone he drives a weird land rover with pink interior and pink rims lol

cav4_1405830c.jpg

newcomer.png

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to say....good riddance to him...... I am fortunate enough to get every Premier League game, every weekend over here...(U.S.A) Ireland has been playing for Stoke, and every game I have seen him in he is a complete waste of space...My ex army mate is a Stoke fan and he has even commented we got the better part of the deal by off-loading him...and would we please take him back?

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Ireland is in the last chance saloon right now and from what i have heard he is taking the same cant be arsed attitude at Stoke!!

but i am bias

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Ireland is in the last chance saloon right now and from what i have heard he is taking the same cant be arsed attitude at Stoke!!

but i am bias

i reckon its early days to be judging him, sure the lad has been having happy meals in mc donalds for the last year or so and not playing any football

newcomer.png

Archived