Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lukedaw

Aston Villa 0 Man City 1

186 posts in this topic

Going to wait until after the Newcastle match until i do my prediction.

Nothing more than a lose here, what can you expect with the team they have?

All you can do is go and attack them, hope and prey then don't get any more than 3 past you.

Man city next means us dropping even closer to that scrap down the league i worry for us if sides start picking up points

Weather permitting I'll be well away from VP when we play this game. Given my tickets away to a colleague at work, funny thing is I actually get on with him lol. Can't see anything other than a defeat so probably best that I am well out of the way for this one as I would imagine that I'll be as pissed off as I am today.

double figures for them lot. Another loss for us.

They wont score ten or more

This game is going to be horrible! all the tension that has been simmering away all season is going to boil over!! i see many banners, a load of booing and an awful result!! My Son and i were talking and he thinks we are going to get tonked and the Villa Fans will turn nasty towards the board, players and AM all in one go!! He has said he is not interested in going!! now thats a first!!

Not looking forward to this game at all and it even crossed my mind to stay away,not for long but you have to pause for thought!

Its gonna erupt big time Loyal, you feel it just like me, I think our season hinges on this game, get beat and we will be in freefall, really can't make my mind up whether to go, do you know I have only seen us win once this year at Wigan, at weddings for the other two wins, anyone know of any weddings I can go to, to give us a chance......

Its gonna erupt big time Loyal, you feel it just like me, I think our season hinges on this game, get beat and we will be in freefall, really can't make my mind up whether to go, do you know I have only seen us win once this year at Wigan, at weddings for the other two wins, anyone know of any weddings I can go to, to give us a chance......

I can make a rough guess that both Ireland and N'zogbia are going to be injured for this game, at least that is what we will be told!!

A very low attendance and those that bother are going to be baying for blood!

I feel like we're going to get absolutely battered but one thing we usually do is turn up against the bigger clubs.

I have a feeling we will be embarrassed but I have this underlying feeling that we could get a positive result.

Christ it doesn't bear thinking about man, I can see it now where I'm sitting fans will erupt into arguments like they almost did vs Swansea.

We'll probably play well, get beaten and the cracks will be papered over again!

Anyone with any sense would have to go for a city win, villa to win 2-1

If the usual calamatious international back 4 play then i reckon the wily pair of Aguero and Da Silva will have an absoulte field day,and i can foresee nothing but a wupping! Clark needs installing at CB and remaining there throughout the season---he is starting to go missing from midfield and at times looks like a little boy lost--no blame on him he,s young and i imagine would play anywhere BUT he aint a midfield player just like Ireland aint a wide midfielder--both try, but do themselves a mis-service --this just shows and confirms the ruddy squad aint big enough, similar to when Delph was left back last season!! playing out of position is ok as a one off but permanently can eat at and destroy a players confidence!! and just papers over the cracks---if persisted with the dam wall can easily come crumbling down!!

i thought even Carlos werent his usual self yesterday probably thinking of pending Spanish sun--and his distribution aint the best but then neither is Collins nor Dunne,s,

i,m leaving my team selection till later in the week to see how the "injuries" to Ireland and Charlie Boy have faired,

I hope citeh dont have anyone named Cisse or a striker making his debut on Sunday....if they do were screwed.....

This will be a f**cking war zone. I had dreams about it last night, getting done 5 nill, fans fighting amongst themselves, running onto the pitch, seats being thrown, AM getting chased round the pitch, holte end set on fire etc etc etc

Yeah, if we can keep $ity under 10 and not have anyone seriously injured it will be a moral victory. For you history buffs out there. Has a Manager ever managed two different teams to relegation in consecutive years or does McCleish have a shot at being the first?

Avram Grant? Last year? Pompey then West Ham.

Agreed...Avram grant....but at least he knew what he was doing.......MacTit doesnt have a clue....

Saying that....at least he had half a season at both (Grant)...sack MacTit...send him to the scum...then he can claim to get 2 teams relegated and one promoted

This rather dark period will make it so much sweeter, someday....when we pull it together. All kidding aside, $ity will likely put up 5 or 6 against our defense. It will not be a fun day.

Agree fully with Freddy's comments reagarding players out of position in particular Clark who I think we all agree should be given a proper chance at centre half ahead of the current shambles.

It's not so long ago that even if we were on a bad run of form and predicting the worst we all knew deep down we just might pull off a big performance against a bigger team. One of my great hopes when McCleish arrived was that we would prove tough as hell for the big teams but it's just not been the case and just like the Newcastle game and every other game this season you just can't see us not conceeding and we sure wont be sticking 3 past Joe Harte.

$ity are hungry and in chase of the title and we have been so incosistent and with our back 4 its hard to see beyond a right stuffing but heres to hoping. UTV!