Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lukedaw

Wolves 2 Aston Villa 3

Play 4-2-3-1 like we did against Chelsea

Friedel

Cuellar, Clark, Dunne, Stevens

Petrov, Bannan

Albrighton, Ireland, Nzogbia

I droped bent as i think Nzogbia deserves to be in the team and gabby is better upfront.

Play 4-2-3-1 like we did against Chelsea

Friedel

Cuellar, Clark, Dunne, Stevens

Petrov, Bannan

Albrighton, Ireland, Nzogbia

I droped bent as i think Nzogbia deserves to be in the team and gabby is better upfront.

Well. Cuellar is hurt, and Friedel may have somewhere else to be next weekend :).

On a scale of 1 to David Hasselhoff, how drunk are you?

Well. Cuellar is hurt, and Friedel may have somewhere else to be next weekend :).

On a scale of 1 to David Hasselhoff, how drunk are you?

Meant Given and Cuellar was on the bench today so i think he is fit to play!

This qualifies as another must win for us IMO. Blackburn is out of the relegation zone, QPR will buy their way out, so that leaves Wigan and Bolton, and a third team. We sit 6 points above Wolves.

Beat Wolves and drive them into the relegation zone.

2-1 Villa (Keane get his first goal for Villa)

going to be a hard game that we cannot afford to lose or wolves are only 3 points behind us. I'll go for 1-1 but i fear we may lose this.

going to be a hard game that we cannot afford to lose or wolves are only 3 points behind us. I'll go for 1-1 but i fear we may lose this.

Should be interesting this one. I hope Mccleish plays Keane from the off because whenever a player goes back to their old club they generally score.Apart from that we have paid a fair bit of dosh for his loan so we need to get a full return from it. I think we will just edge it 2-1.

Should be interesting to see the attendance after Blues V Wolves only pulled in 14,500....how football has changed.