Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lukedaw

Wolves 2 Aston Villa 3

184 posts in this topic

Big game as things are getting tight down there with a few sides starting to improve so we need to do the same

Play 4-2-3-1 like we did against Chelsea

Friedel

Cuellar, Clark, Dunne, Stevens

Petrov, Bannan

Albrighton, Ireland, Nzogbia

I droped bent as i think Nzogbia deserves to be in the team and gabby is better upfront.

Play 4-2-3-1 like we did against Chelsea

Friedel

Cuellar, Clark, Dunne, Stevens

Petrov, Bannan

Albrighton, Ireland, Nzogbia

I droped bent as i think Nzogbia deserves to be in the team and gabby is better upfront.

Well. Cuellar is hurt, and Friedel may have somewhere else to be next weekend :).

On a scale of 1 to David Hasselhoff, how drunk are you?

Well. Cuellar is hurt, and Friedel may have somewhere else to be next weekend :).

On a scale of 1 to David Hasselhoff, how drunk are you?

Meant Given and Cuellar was on the bench today so i think he is fit to play!

This qualifies as another must win for us IMO. Blackburn is out of the relegation zone, QPR will buy their way out, so that leaves Wigan and Bolton, and a third team. We sit 6 points above Wolves.

Beat Wolves and drive them into the relegation zone.

2-1 Villa (Keane get his first goal for Villa)

going to be a hard game that we cannot afford to lose or wolves are only 3 points behind us. I'll go for 1-1 but i fear we may lose this.

going to be a hard game that we cannot afford to lose or wolves are only 3 points behind us. I'll go for 1-1 but i fear we may lose this.

Should be interesting this one. I hope Mccleish plays Keane from the off because whenever a player goes back to their old club they generally score.Apart from that we have paid a fair bit of dosh for his loan so we need to get a full return from it. I think we will just edge it 2-1.

Should be interesting to see the attendance after Blues V Wolves only pulled in 14,500....how football has changed.

This will be a toughie, i fancy us to nick it by the odd goal, because were sh*t but not that sh*t lol

As for the attendance, we had sold out our allocation of 2400 by last weekend, i know because i phoned up to get one.

So as usual good support for the boys away from home. Its such a shame we cant get villa park to be the fortress we want/ need it to be.

Wolves are on a roll....unlike us they have confidence and a manager that can change things around when they are losing ..they dont roll over and die......2-0 Wolves....

Wolves are on a roll....unlike us they have confidence and a manager that can change things around when they are losing ..they dont roll over and die......2-0 Wolves....

yeah man they are doing really well,they are flying, and we are so so poor,thats why they are 6 points below us . DERR :what:

You must really hate AM if you can speak so positively of McCarthy. He's a crap manager IMO. Not saying that AM is head and shoulders above him, but it's not the other way around either.

McCarthy is a poor manger but one thing he always does is defend his team in the media. You never hear him saying the defence this, the midfield that.

He will say 'OK, 'we' got it wrong but we will get out heads down and try again'

AM should learn a trick or two from him. I will be there for this one - but as someone already said - I am very worried about this one!

I am going to this one with Ben Aston so hoping for a win.

On the basis that the only win I have seen this season was Blackburn I will say 1-1.

Maybe I should keep giving my ST away to Ben's mate !!!

If we loose this one we will be in the sh*t but i fancy 3 points at the dingles we just need to turn up for both 45mins this time around and play with abit of confidence. I would replace bent with nzogbia for this one he will hurt there back four more running at them

yeah man they are doing really well,they are flying, and we are so so poor,thats why they are 6 points below us . DERR :what:

they have got some decent results the last few weeks...a point at spuds last week.....they have something we don't....confidence, and they put in a full shift for the full 90 minutes...unlike the prima donna's that turn out for us. They also realise they have to play their hearts out week in ,week out...Our players seem to treat our league position like a joke...The reason we are 6 points above them is because we drew a lot of games at the start of the season, its been downhill from then with the exception of the Chelski result...which we all now know was a bad day at the office for Chelski...

And Boldy...can you honestly say we haven't been poor all season...apart from the occasional 20 minutes here,20 minutes there we have been poor all season hence they will only be 3 points below us come saturday night...

Jam...I didn't say MM was better than AM, just that MM can motivate and handles the media far better than AM. Also when things are going wrong he's not afraid to make changes unlike AM who promises changes but never does it....

Wolves do step up against teams bigger then them but just cant beat teams around them

Will be a tough game will only be 1 goal in it either way. Got to go with Vila though 2-1

they have got some decent results the last few weeks...a point at spuds last week.....they have something we don't....confidence, and they put in a full shift for the full 90 minutes...unlike the prima donna's that turn out for us. They also realise they have to play their hearts out week in ,week out...Our players seem to treat our league position like a joke...The reason we are 6 points above them is because we drew a lot of games at the start of the season, its been downhill from then with the exception of the Chelski result...which we all now know was a bad day at the office for Chelski...

And Boldy...can you honestly say we haven't been poor all season...apart from the occasional 20 minutes here,20 minutes there we have been poor all season hence they will only be 3 points below us come saturday night...

Jam...I didn't say MM was better than AM, just that MM can motivate and handles the media far better than AM. Also when things are going wrong he's not afraid to make changes unlike AM who promises changes but never does it....

Firstly don't call me Boldy, thats for friends and lovers only lol.

Seriously though i agree we have been poor all season but regardless of anything else how shite must they be to be 6 points BELOW us? I know a few dingles and the general vibe is that they think we will get revenge on them the weekend, i hope so but a draw would be ok.

Firstly don't call me Boldy, thats for friends and lovers only lol.

Seriously though i agree we have been poor all season but regardless of anything else how shite must they be to be 6 points BELOW us? I know a few dingles and the general vibe is that they think we will get revenge on them the weekend, i hope so but a draw would be ok.

Sorry Mr Finger........ (I apologise for the bold thingy)......but seriously.....do you think we will beat them at MOO LEE NEX....FFS they cant even spell it....!!!!!

Seriously....I see them coming out and taking us to the cleaners....they have more passion than us,and they know this is a 6 pointer......sorry, but I see them beating us, and then Ronald MacDonald making all sorts of excuses.....I hope I'm proved wrong,but can't see it....2-0 wolves

----------------------------Given

-----------Carlos - Collins - Dunne - Stevens

----------------------------Clark-----------

---------Albrighton------Petrov--------Gabby

------------------------------Ireland

-----------------------------------Bent

----------------------------Given

-----------Carlos - Collins - Dunne - Stevens

----------------------------Clark-----------

---------Albrighton------Petrov--------Gabby

------------------------------Ireland

-----------------------------------Bent

That's prob the team I'd start, only thing I've pondered is does nzogbia Start in place of clark or petrov and sit behind bent then Ireland drops back as he is better at chasing down.

Hope that back line starts but it prob won't...

ive just watched the wolves sty match and from what ive seen, we should go through, i really couldnt see anything good to look at, it was a very championship game. sty won by a very scruffy goal and poor, poor. defending from the dingles.

ive just watched the wolves sty match and from what ive seen, we should go through, i really couldnt see anything good to look at, it was a very championship game. sty won by a very scruffy goal and poor, poor. defending from the dingles.

They did make 10 changes, we got to play Cuellar, Lichaj instead of collins and hutton.