Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lukedaw

Bristol Rovers 1 Aston Villa 3

Can't believe people still slate petrov, he's a true servant to thus club and id almost go as far as saying he's creeping into Barry territory. He might not be the best cm in the world but he gives 100% every game. Top captain and role model! I hope he starts the game but if we cruise it then bring in Gardner!!Y

I have said Petrov has been poor before Foreva came on board to that fact although when he has played well i give him credit but to be our captain he needs to playing well week in week out. He needs to set the standard but unfortunately he only performs now and again. We do need to move on and soon, he is also on high wages and there are many better players out there we should be targetting

Lichaj for Hutton (Cuellar presumably injured), Clark for Collins, Stevens for Warnock (could be a sub later on), Gardner for Petrov, Ireland in again for confidence.

Can't see too many changes in case we lose it, then he'll be even more in the dung!

Lichaj for Hutton (Cuellar presumably injured), Clark for Collins, Stevens for Warnock (could be a sub later on), Gardner for Petrov, Ireland in again for confidence.

Can't see too many changes in case we lose it, then he'll be even more in the dung!

Lichaj has just returned from a hip injury and has just started training so dont think he will be involved just yet but would put him ahead of Hutton

Lichaj has just returned from a hip injury and has just started training so dont think he will be involved just yet but would put him ahead of Hutton

would put the bird in peevers pic ahead of hutton!!

Ends Stevens must start this game, anythings better than the warnock!!!

How are you going to throw him in straight away? Warnock is a good player who was undone by pace and a lack of help from the not so hard working N'Zogbia

I expect Warnock to play and come back well

How are you going to throw him in straight away? Warnock is a good player who was undone by pace and a lack of help from the not so hard working N'Zogbia

I expect Warnock to play and come back well

with your comments both about petrov and warnock tonight, do you actually watch or go to villa games??? or are you a trialist for a spot on a talk sport wind up radio show?

with your comments both about petrov and warnock tonight, do you actually watch or go to villa games??? or are you a trialist for a spot on a talk sport wind up radio show?

i won't have you criticising ak,he knew where the brothel was in west brom,top guy in my book,what a pal. :thumbup:

i won't have you criticising ak,he knew where the brothel was in west brom,top guy in my book,what a pal. :thumbup:

not criticising dude, just asking a question. Every villa fan i speak to agrees Petrov has been mr reliable and warnock has been poor almost every game both with the ball and his defensive positioning.

Been a season ticket holder for a few years a couple of years ago and go when i can get work off. So dont give me stuff about do you watch games bla bla bla

If your best mate Petrov is soooooo good why have Man City not come knocking for him????

I tell it how it is even if people love a certain player but Warnock had a poor game i admitted that but where was the help from N'Zogbia? there was none hence the reason why Gabby was put to the opposite side for his defensive work

Thanks mate :thumbup:

not criticising dude, just asking a question. Every villa fan i speak to agrees Petrov has been mr reliable and warnock has been poor almost every game both with the ball and his defensive positioning.

i know but we all have our favourites.

i hate collins+dunne(sound like a crap country'n'western duo).but just hate em.

Been a season ticket holder for a few years a couple of years ago and go when i can get work off. So dont give me stuff about do you watch games bla bla bla

If your best mate Petrov is soooooo good why have Man City not come knocking for him????

I tell it how it is even if people love a certain player but Warnock had a poor game i admitted that but where was the help from N'Zogbia? there was none hence the reason why Gabby was put to the opposite side for his defensive work

i am not a fan of petrov's but he has held the team together this year....and when did i say he was my best mate ??????

and i did not give you all the blah blah about going to games, i actually asked you a civil question do you watch or go to football games???????

to me you seem a bit touchy in your reply is that because i hit a nerve???

you moan about petrov because he is an easy target and you defend warnock because you think it makes you look good.

this is not a difference of opinions ...... warnock has been poor most games.

i am not a fan of petrov's but he has held the team together this year....and when did i say he was my best mate ??????

and i did not give you all the blah blah about going to games, i actually asked you a civil question do you watch or go to football games???????

to me you seem a bit touchy in your reply is that because i hit a nerve???

you moan about petrov because he is an easy target and you defend warnock because you think it makes you look good.

this is not a difference of opinions ...... warnock has been poor most games.

You defend the guy even when he plays terrible because he puts effort in for 55mins because thats all he can last in a match

I go to about 5-6games a season now due to me being at work weekends and watch on the net when i can and dont give me oh you dont see Petrov off the ball because off the ball he is trying to get his breathe back?

Hit a nerve? no just telling you how i see it

Petrov is a easy target? ermm doubt it as there are not many who criticise him as he is a fans favourite. For what i dont know, we got lucky that we had Milner Barry Young and Downing as if we never had those in midfield with Petrov as main man we would have been down. Yet now if i was criticizing Heskey you would all jump on the band wagon because you dont like the guy. How am i defending Warnock to look good? He has been solid all season yes he goes in too rash into a tackle but maybe Petrov should take note of that and try that as he has no bite in midfield

Why is it that teams come to Villa Park and play us off the park? Because at home we are meant to control the game and attack the opposition yet our CM's are technically not good enough. Petrov as out club captain is way too inconsistant

You defend the guy even when he plays terrible because he puts effort in for 55mins because thats all he can last in a match

I go to about 5-6games a season now due to me being at work weekends and watch on the net when i can and dont give me oh you dont see Petrov off the ball because off the ball he is trying to get his breathe back?

Hit a nerve? no just telling you how i see it

Petrov is a easy target? ermm doubt it as there are not many who criticise him as he is a fans favourite. For what i dont know, we got lucky that we had Milner Barry Young and Downing as if we never had those in midfield with Petrov as main man we would have been down. Yet now if i was criticizing Heskey you would all jump on the band wagon because you dont like the guy. How am i defending Warnock to look good? He has been solid all season yes he goes in too rash into a tackle but maybe Petrov should take note of that and try that as he has no bite in midfield

Why is it that teams come to Villa Park and play us off the park? Because at home we are meant to control the game and attack the opposition yet our CM's are technically not good enough. Petrov as out club captain is way too inconsistant

i have read all your reply and i am not going to get involved into an arguement with you when you make statements about things i have not even mentioned like running off the ball and like the one i have hilighted above in red. Laughable mate what a mug.

i have read all your reply and i am not going to get involved into an arguement with you when you make statements about things i have not even mentioned like running off the ball and like the one i have hilighted above in red. Laughable mate what a mug.

You need to concentrate more at games instead of just fitting in with the crowd

you need to open your eyes not just your mouth.

Yawn petty remarks i will rather talk about football instead of get in a war of words. Someone needs to grow up

Back to topic

With a new caretaker manager in place the Bristol lads will be right up for this now

Yawn petty remarks i will rather talk about football instead of get in a war of words. Someone needs to grow up

Back to topic

With a new caretaker manager in place the Bristol lads will be right up for this now

your the one that started with the petty remarks, whats a matter don't like people having different views and stating facts about players you aint even seen, you need to grow up you saddo, don't slag me then try to get out the back door by changing the subject trying to make me out to be some kind of aggressor.

stop on topic and i will, step off so will i.