Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lukedaw

Bristol Rovers 1 Aston Villa 3

It is getting to the point on here that I am not hoping for a win because I want the team to win, but because I do not want to hear the over the top, knee jerk reactions on this board.

That being said, if we don't win here, AM has to go, because he has clearly lost the team at that point.

It is getting to the point on here that I am not hoping for a win because I want the team to win, but because I do not want to hear the over the top, knee jerk reactions on this board.

That being said, if we don't win here, AM has to go, because he has clearly lost the team at that point.

Even if we spanked rover 10-0 I dont expect much to talk about...its a league 2 team we should roll them over....in theory

Even if we spanked rover 10-0 I dont expect much to talk about...its a league 2 team we should roll them over....in theory

Said that about Hereford. We hardly rolled them.

Well the way Rovers have been playing of recent i expected to stoll this tie but after the swansea game im not so sure :(

in reality this should be a game where most of our senior players are rested, but saying that i dont think they should be, we do not have other cup or european commitments and maybe this could be a chance for the players to get some confidance back after yesterdays mess. If we play our first team and regarless of errors, own goals or what ever and get beat mcLeish MUST be sacked.

can't work out if your been serious or taking the p*ss here ray, you're sick of knee jerk reactions and in the next sentence AM must go. either way very funny. :roll:

We should beat them but you never know, the one thing i'm fairly sure of though is if we lose AMs position gets even harder and our league form could really suffer.