FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

'mcleish Out' Banners

avstu

Yes exactly we lost....you can take to whatever team you like in the PL and play them off the park...but the team that scores the most goals...wins

I agree, thats the best we've looked all season, and some of those players can hold their heads up for once...All I'm saying is...we lost..AGAIN...and its not good enough

Yes we lost, but we didnt go down without a fight did we, the players showed today what theyre capable of, we just gotta hope they carry that on against stoke who are beatable opposition, you have to remember who we played today also

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes we lost, but we didnt go down without a fight did we, the players showed today what theyre capable of, we just gotta hope they carry that on against stoke who are beatable opposition, you have to remember who we played today also

Yes and we've also played Wolves, WBA, Swansea, QPR and other so called lesser teams......Now if...and its a big if... we can play like that for the rest of the season we should be ok...but remember what happened against Bolton...All the positives were there then the next game we were sh*t. Its been that way all season, so technically we can expect to lose to Stoke..Hopefully that won't happen.

As for going down with a fight, thats very commendable, but facts are facts...we are now only 4 points off the relegation zone...Stoke and Chelski could put us in that zone, and its a fact..its harder to get out of that zone than it is to get in it. That said if we can get points against both those 2 teams we can start to breath easier...Its just sad to look at the table and see WBA,Stoke, Norwich and Everton looking down on us......With QPR,Sunderland,Fulham and Swansea hoping we'll slip up,then they can be looking down at us as well.

Its going to be a long second half of the season.

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Also not to mention that so called lesser team QPR will probably steal our 24m striker from and we'll probably let him go for less than the 18m we put up front for him

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Also not to mention that so called lesser team QPR will probably steal our 24m striker from and we'll probably let him go for less than the 18m we put up front for him

Doesn't bear thinking about does it?

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Well if we dont take the positives from a match what the hell is the point in following any club? Seems your more set on just bashing AM than supporting the club. We moan all week about the poor negative tactics and how he has gotten it wrong. He seems to get it together finally for a match and now you moan well we lost so it does not matter. We wont just start winning games over night. We need matches like the one today to start from and go from there. Hopefully we dont do the samething we did after Bolton and sh*t the bed.....

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

I can understand people saying about taking the positives but that only counts if it's built on.

at the end of the season if you're sat in the bottom 3 you can't turn around to the fa and say well I don't think we should be relegated because we played really well against arsenal but still lost so I think you should allocate us an extra 5 points foe that.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

I'm sat here having an early morning bacon butty and a cuppa and watching the extended match choice highlights and it just shows how much the bbc hate us, there's loads of decent play by villa that was never shown and coqueilin's challenge on nzogbia was disgusting.

Also noticed dunne calling the ref an fing c u next Tuesday just as rvp was about to take the pen lol, naughty boy

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived