FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

'mcleish Out' Banners

avstu

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id be more inclined to put one saying "Lerner Out, Had Enough" tbh, this whole saga is down to him, thats where the buck stops!! Sack the board!!

kinda hard to sack the board and RL...seeing as he owns the club....

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

How much would it cost for a banner to cover the lower Holte?????

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

Villa played well today looked the best all season

playing well and not getting 3 points at home doesn't count for anything at the end of the season

Yeah very true but it counts when people are complaining about negative tactics today we took it too arsenal and looked good lost to set piece again though

Yes exactly we lost....you can take to whatever team you like in the PL and play them off the park...but the team that scores the most goals...wins

I agree, thats the best we've looked all season, and some of those players can hold their heads up for once...All I'm saying is...we lost..AGAIN...and its not good enough

Yes exactly we lost....you can take to whatever team you like in the PL and play them off the park...but the team that scores the most goals...wins

I agree, thats the best we've looked all season, and some of those players can hold their heads up for once...All I'm saying is...we lost..AGAIN...and its not good enough

And I agree with you we still lost but we must still take the positives and push on if we can play like that for the rear of the season we'll do ok (better than the last few weeks is all I was getting at)

Archived