FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

'mcleish Out' Banners

avstu

Aston Villa fans are planning on stepping up there McLeish Out campaign tonight with banners declaring there feelings about the current manager.

At the moment the players are on a very bad run and need all the support they can possibly get so I was just wondering what peoples feelings were on this..

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think it's worth the trouble it'll cause. We are poor but mcliesh isn't going anywhere. I'm convinced that lerner will be selling up and all he wants is a man in charge who can sure up the squad we've got enough to keep us in the prem until a deal is done to sell us to whoever.

So mcliesh out banners will do nothing but ruin the atmosphere and cause a rift amongst the terraces.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I think you are right. If and when we go 1-0 down I can see a section of fans turning..

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Last time A banner went up, it was removed after a few seconds. Don't really expect to see the scenes like Blackburn last night. Felt like crying for Steve Kean lol

However bad you think Kean is he does not deserve that.

Get well soon Petrov

TBH its the owners fault.

Kean was never good enough to be given the job - They should never of sacked big sam.

Funny how the owners are nowhere to be seen - Dont know why Kean is still there tbh - he should of walked in the summer.

Mellberg_Signature.png

I just hope the owners stick to their word and don't sell because whoever is in the market for a team and may be looking at us could have their heads turned by a potential deal

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived