FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The Randy Lerner Thread

TheMANThatCAN

Especially Downing, to get CL football ahead of Liverpool would be amazing.

You know that it would be the wage budget we'd have that would upset downing more than cl football LOL

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know that it would be the wage budget we'd have that would upset downing more than cl football LOL

Haha true, anything that would sh*t on him would be good i hate that pr*ck more than i should.

you've just said something in another thread Skyba that's got me thinking, if this IS practically a done deal then surely some money will be spent in Jan? And if not, why not?

Haha true, anything that would sh*t on him would be good i hate that pr*ck more than i should.

you've just said something in another thread Skyba that's got me thinking, if this IS practically a done deal then surely some money will be spent in Jan? And if not, why not?

The only reason I could think of is that lerner would have conditions of the sale that would need verifying before it's officially a done deal meaning that it would be a big risk for him to take the money.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

One thing you can guarantee is that if we are being bought mr mcliesh will be going nowhere till it's a done deal.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

The only reason I could think of is that lerner would have conditions of the sale that would need verifying before it's officially a done deal meaning that it would be a big risk for him to take the money.

ahh, makes sense. anyway i'm going to attempt to forget about this until something hits the press, steady investment would be incredible though!

Hey Guys, just thought I would let you know Bill Gates is buying Villa and ploughing in massive amounts of his fortune into Villa!!

I have no sources but I am not lying and you will have to wait and see!!

See how easy it is to start a rumour!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

God loyal you go on about negativity on this board and then you put reply's like that. Nobody has said they believe it's concrete but you must admit that if the club were to be bought out it wouldn't be a surprise. The shares HAVE been getting bought back and the QIA have been looking at clubs and have been rumoured to be interested in villa.

If I were to put a percentage on how probable this is to be true I'd say 50/50 the only reason I have to believe it's not happening is scepticism and the fact that you've pointed out it's easy to start a rumour.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

How am I being negative Skyba?? Your only defending this claim because it fits in with your personal belief!!

I was just making the point that its easy to start a rumour with no evidence!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

How am I being negative Skyba?? Your only defending this claim because it fits in with your personal belief!!

I was just making the point that its easy to start a rumour with no evidence!

Did you hear stewart downing has aids?

It's also easy to support the belief that villa will be finishing top 7 this season before it had started with all other evidence saying other wise.

What my point is that if you were to say villa are signing messi, that's obviously not true we don't have the money nor the pull of a club that could sign him, but we are a very attractive investment, and also let me ask you 1 question. Do you honestly believe that if someone came offering lerner big amounts of cash for the villa he'd turn it down??

Imo he'd take the money and run, he can't afford us anymore and an asset that is costing you money is no longer an asset it's a liability and a liability that lerner can no longer afford.

He's in the money game right, well the world has seen nothing yet the economy the world over is going into very dire times and men like lerner will be going down with it.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived