TheMANThatCAN

The Randy Lerner Thread

3,045 posts in this topic

Well if it does happen I hope people don't mind an increase in ticket prices :)

Well if it does happen I hope people don't mind an increase in ticket prices :)

Villa should be paying the fans to go to watch that sorry shower of sh*t....

This idea will be support by those who's opinion and thoughts marry up with this, to the rest of us its gonna be a pinch of salt until evidence is shown! Skyba evidence is purely circumstances!

This idea will be support by those who's opinion and thoughts marry up with this, to the rest of us its gonna be a pinch of salt until evidence is shown! Skyba evidence is purely circumstances!

This

Well just got back from the game and this post, if nothing else, has taken my depression away. What a right old load of bollocks Pmsl.

The only Royal that might be interested in buying our great club is Jim Royal, maybe he'll mention it in this Christmas' episode of the Royal family.

Oil tap him up to sea what he thinks!

Well just got back from the game and this post, if nothing else, has taken my depression away. What a right old load of bollocks Pmsl.

The only Royal that might be interested in buying our great club is Jim Royal, maybe he'll mention it in this Christmas' episode of the Royal family.

Oil tap him up to sea what he thinks!

ohhh you're gonna feel so silly when Messi signs..

All I'll say is if the evidence I produced is just "circumstance" what circumstances other than the quiet sale of the club would make lerner buy back the shares???

Again not saying this is true but other than this there's been no explanation as to why they'd do it other than selling the club, and that was thought even before this thread.

And also who would have thought a rich sheik would ever have bought city. It would make more sense for him to buy us than someone like arsenal. They'd make it into what they want anyway so why spend big to buy the club to begin with??

I have said it before. I hope something like this happens, but we will see.

Not going to get my hopes up based on the unsupported posts of something on a forum.

That being said, I just put $1000 on Ancelotti being the next Villa manager.

I have said it before. I hope something like this happens, but we will see.

Not going to get my hopes up based on the unsupported posts of something on a forum.

That being said, I just put $1000 on Ancelotti being the next Villa manager.

:roll:

amazing that some WUM comes on here spuoting unsustansiated claims and it creates 3 or 4 pages of discussion??

RL might be buying back the shares because he feels the time is right!! if it happens i will be well happy but i honetlsy think this guy is yanking our chains, and look at the soap opera he has created!!

Why not buy back shares to make investment more attractive? RL owns something like 96% of Villa. If he buys back 3-4% in shares, that could help in finding investment. Maybe there's a buyer who wants a 49% share. RL can't offer that if he doesn't have the shares.

Plausible enough for you Skyba? If he owns 96%, why buy up 3-4% just to sell? RL obviously bought the club without having those shares so it doesn't make much of a difference.

amazing that some WUM comes on here spuoting unsustansiated claims and it creates 3 or 4 pages of discussion??

RL might be buying back the shares because he feels the time is right!! if it happens i will be well happy but i honetlsy think this guy is yanking our chains, and look at the soap opera he has created!!

Well least its nice to get a little kick start on the forum....but your right LOyal! Amazing how some new member can come on and get this going

With the buying up of the shares and the lack of investment in the team i recon we could be up for sale.

With the buying up of the shares and the lack of investment in the team i recon we could be up for sale.

sure makes sense -in a business way of speaking,or are we putting 2 and 2 together and making 1001??

whatever,--the truth something urgently needs to happen otherwise our footballing world could well come crashing down,!!

sure makes sense -in a business way of speaking,or are we putting 2 and 2 together and making 1001??

whatever,--the truth something urgently needs to happen otherwise our footballing world could well come crashing down,!!

Its possible anything is possible in the world of Business. Simon Cowell could come in for all we know. I think we should forget about this for a while until something concrete reaches the papers...and try to enjoy Xmas even though our position is starting to look dodgy.I would suggest Mr McCleish should get rid of his coaching staff its obvious they are not up to the mark.

Why not buy back shares to make investment more attractive? RL owns something like 96% of Villa. If he buys back 3-4% in shares, that could help in finding investment. Maybe there's a buyer who wants a 49% share. RL can't offer that if he doesn't have the shares.

Plausible enough for you Skyba? If he owns 96%, why buy up 3-4% just to sell? RL obviously bought the club without having those shares so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Why buy up just to sell? We all know how he likes to conduct business in private, buying the shares would mean that he doesn't have to announce it to the stock market before it's a done deal.

And like you said maybe he's offering 49% which is still investment which could come from these ppl. They tried getting 49% of utd.

And loyal it's something cheery to talk about. It's what everyone does, nobody here can say they've never dreamt of winning big on the lottery and what they'd do with their millions. When RL bought the villa it was kinda like winning the lotto this would be like winning a 5X rollover on the euro millions. Lol

Thought we all agreed that we didn't want any milkshakes to own us anyway, or has that now changed.....

Thought we all agreed that we didn't want any milkshakes to own us anyway, or has that now changed.....

I've never said that. The way I see it is football is evolving with these super rich owners, and you can either evolve with it, or fall behind.

The only thing I wouldn't like is a naming of the stadium, but the best players in the world and winning trophies, you honestly gunna say you wouldn't want that at the villa?

And we'd all like to do it the old fashioned way but doing it that way isn't possible anymore.

Maybe if this true and Lerner sells the club very soon. I'd have lot respect for him, he tried his best to bring the good times back to Villa Park, but we couldn't quite get there, instead did the best for us by selling the club to some wealthy owners. Another thing to mention is, I don't think Lerner's been to Villa Park this season.

Maybe if this true and Lerner sells the club very soon. I'd have lot respect for him, he tried his best to bring the good times back to Villa Park, but we couldn't quite get there, instead did the best for us by selling the club to some wealthy owners. Another thing to mention is, I don't think Lerner's been to Villa Park this season.

He's been twice. To the qpr and utd games.