Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Aston Villa 0 Liverpool 2

129 posts in this topic

238.png ASTON VILLA - LIVERPOOL 155.png

Premiership

Sunday 18/12/2011

ss1hd.gif

Kick Off 14:05 GMT at Villa Park

Match Chat & Predictions here

Gabby is out of this one, be intresting to see who comes in for him.

Gabby is out of this one, be intresting to see who comes in for him.

Sadly its going to be that lump heskey

Downing return as well, should be fun, come on Villa.

If there was a game i was desperate to win more than any other it would be this one.

And I dont say it often but I would LOVE someone to do a job on Downing and leave him the way we found him!

If there was a game i was desperate to win more than any other it would be this one.

And I dont say it often but I would LOVE someone to do a job on Downing and leave him the way we found him!

Amen brother! i know its wrong to think that way but he shat on us after declaring he owed the club a debt of gratitude!

man, you 2 are right nasty bas***d's, especially this close to christmas.

(can i join the club) lol. Lets hope hutton does a job on him.

I dont care if its the nastiest ugliest football ever just so long as we win :thumbsup:

I'm going to give downing so much sh*t on Sunday and I hope I'm joined by many thousands of others

I bet downing would sell his Nan for a toffee crisp!! lowlife!!

Liverpool not playing well. We can win this game, but we are going to need to play very well in the midfield to do it. Liverpool has us way outgunned in that area of the field.

Also, obviously worried about Suarez. Those diagonal runs give our defenders fits, and Suarez is the king of the diagonal run.

I am not scared of the defense though, and our defense matches up well with Carroll if Daglish decides to go that way.

Without Gabby, I assume it will be back to the 4-2-3-1 with Bent up front, the usual in back, Herd and Petrov playing in front of the defenders, and Zog, Marc, and Heskey behind Bent.

Talked myself out of it. Draw at best.

Gabby missing is a kick in the teeth, but after a much improved performance yesterday i would mess with the team and formation as little as possible, and replace gabby with fonz or weimann. I'd love to win this but will just be happy if we can put in another good performance.

And if i can make a xmas wish, somebody kick downing into row z.

In all fairness though mate it was us that crocked him before we bought him :lol:

But i agree with what your saying as he was quick to sh*t on us

Sad to say but Downing needs bringing down a peg or two. Not sure who he thought he was when he left.....Seems to think he is big b*lls - at least Ashley handled his obvious departure the same way as Milner. Downing has never even said anything positive about his time with us anyway.

As long as the right Villa turn up with the right attitude we can turn them over.

Sad to say but Downing needs bringing down a peg or two. Not sure who he thought he was when he left.....Seems to think he is big b*lls - at least Ashley handled his obvious departure the same way as Milner. Downing has never even said anything positive about his time with us anyway.

As long as the right Villa turn up with the right attitude we can turn them over.

Welcome to the site Emma, agree fully about Downing

Welcome to the site Emma, agree fully about Downing

Smoothing in on the ladies yet again mate :lol:

Smoothing in on the ladies yet again mate :lol:

I just like to make everyone feel welcome...including all the pretty ladies!! lol

I just like to make everyone feel welcome...including all the pretty ladies!! lol

Good man ! Lol

Lets see if we can avoid scarying this one away....Nola did not last long! :lol:

Back to the game...I think if Albrighton and Nzog can build on their performances and retain there starting places we could realy see us do some damage again!! Liverpool are a decent team but they are not all that and i am sure we can give em a torrid time back at VP, after all their last visit did not go so well did it??

Agreed Loyal, if SUPA MARC and Zoggy are able to keep going from what we saw against Bolton we will give Liverpool a tough showing. As you say though look what happened last time and we all felt the same! THere was no way we would get points from Arsenal and Liverpool. This time again most feel we will get nothing....but who knows!

I think it depends which N'Zogbia turns up - it also makes a difference if Bannan starts.....

Being in South Cheshire I have to put up with United, Liverpool, Everton, Man City fans so I especially do not want us giving this one away.

(and thanks everybody for being welcoming, much appreciated!)

i'd go Fonz in for Gabby, Clarke at left back and Herd on the right, put some fire in defence. Bannan and Petrov in the middle, Albrighton and N'Zogbia on the wings..... and some beachballs thrown on the pitch for Bent.

Why is everyone trying to change? Let the same 11, minus Gabby obviously, go out there and see what they can do.

We have not had stability all season. Let's try it for a change.

(null)

Why is everyone trying to change? Let the same 11, minus Gabby obviously, go out there and see what they can do.

We have not had stability all season. Let's try it for a change.

(null)

agreed