FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Birthday Thread

Happy birthday to me, it's the big 50 today. Had my breakfast in bed and in a while i'm heading to a favorite spot. There is a large sand dune ( about 50ft high ) where Shell bay and Studland beach meet, i just love to sit there with a few beers and watch the world sail by and the views are stunning. Bit low key today, but have friends down from Brum next weekend when the real celebrations will begin.

happy b-day mate and many more of them. have a +1 as there aint a +50 lol

newcomer.png

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets hope you get a prezzie off the Villa in the form of progressing to the quarter finals!!

just messing anyway mate,..im sure the lad will have his head screwed on unlike some lads nowadays...he can move up to scotland once we get independance if he cant find work as their will be real jobs

Happy birthday to me, it's the big 50 today. Had my breakfast in bed and in a while i'm heading to a favorite spot. There is a large sand dune ( about 50ft high ) where Shell bay and Studland beach me

Thank's for the happy birthdays folks.......had a chilled time on the beach then headed back into Bournemouth to meet the wife who treated me to dinner in a Tapas bar followed by Guiness and Whiskey chasers in an Irish bar.

Hangovers are bad when your 50+

Happy birthday to me, it's the big 50 today. Had my breakfast in bed and in a while i'm heading to a favorite spot. There is a large sand dune ( about 50ft high ) where Shell bay and Studland beach meet, i just love to sit there with a few beers and watch the world sail by and the views are stunning. Bit low key today, but have friends down from Brum next weekend when the real celebrations will begin.

Belated birthday greetings mate, thought you were older than 50 lol !!!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Thank's for the happy birthdays folks.......had a chilled time on the beach then headed back into Bournemouth to meet the wife who treated me to dinner in a Tapas bar followed by Guiness and Whiskey chasers in an Irish bar.

Hangovers are bad when your 50+

Happy birthday for a couple days ago mate!

mzjj.jpg

Happy belated birthday Dude!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• 10 months later...
Guest Morpheus

Birthday on Monday.

Have asked the better half for music software to help with my recordings so hopeful she will be kind to me?

This year however I have decided to splash out on myself. Have been chasing after a limited edition fender Stratocaster guitar with only 250 of the model release in Europe which I was informed had sold out very quickly. However after a long search I found the last one available in a Paris music shop so nabbed it yesterday ( via the Internet) and will be on its way to me on Monday as apparently it's a bank holiday in France today. Just over the moon to get it and am now praying the monkeys won't damage it on transit?

If the weather is kind on Monday which I believe it's going to be, will get a bite of lunch around the coast in Newcastle, Co. Down and then go to see a movie on Monday night.

Not a bad way to spend your special day.