FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Euro 2012 Thread

Colonel Dimitri

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat!

Now thats not nice!! lolololol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

The 23 man squad fills me with nothing but dissapointment, how the f*ck downs syndrome made it into the 23 is beyond me, I can only imagine that Roy is trying to get his old job back. As for the rest of the squad mediocre at best.

andy carroll is just an unproven crouch so why take him instead of crouch who is a proven goal scorer for England.

Ashley young will be completely useless as he won't be wearing the red devil and the refs wont be giving him those dubious pen decisions which are his only end product.

John terry for me has been poor for most of the season and he never performs well out of a Chelsea kit. I have a feeling that this will be more disappointing than south Africa.

I'll get behind them all the same though even if I'm left feeling as disappointed as ever.

I honestly believe we'd do better in the euros by choosing from the championship as we'd get players who are proud to wear the shirt rather than ones who are annoyed because they're working for free.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

when do Englands players commence training duties? will the players have enough time to get the Charlie out of their systems before any testing kicks in??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

England to win

Cross of St George will proudly be displayed outside my house throughout the tournament.

England till I die

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Well as no england fans are going and everyone now excepts we are shite maybe they will surprise us, i doubt it but you never know.

Going of topic slightly i hope fifa and eufa are getting a little nervous about the ticket sales, only 3000 english which is unheard of, i assume many other nations will be the same.

It might stop the governing bodies taking back handers to stage tournaments in racist sh*t pits.

Well as no england fans are going and everyone now excepts we are shite maybe they will surprise us, i doubt it but you never know.

Going of topic slightly i hope fifa and eufa are getting a little nervous about the ticket sales, only 3000 english which is unheard of, i assume many other nations will be the same.

It might stop the governing bodies taking back handers to stage tournaments in racist sh*t pits.

Don't know how the ticketing has worked for England fans but the number of tickets available for Irish supporters through official channels has been seriously limited, Dorset.

2426f5x.png

Archived