FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Euro 2012 Thread

Colonel Dimitri

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England need to get rid of the old guard that even includes Rooney. Gerrard time is up and it's time for him to call it a day for England, Ashley Cole didn't have the best of tournament either, I don't rate him as an England player much.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

England need to get rid of the old guard that even includes Rooney. Gerrard time is up and it's time for him to call it a day for England, Ashley Cole didn't have the best of tournament either, I don't rate him as an England player much.

You talk a lot of shite though!

Rooney, the old guard?

Gerrard, possibly Englands best player!

Ashley Cole was immense all tournament, other than a unusally shocking penalty from him.

That's picked out from one message alone!

To be fair we need a fresh start going into the 2014 qualifiers lets give some more of the younger lads a run out, Chamberlin as proved the youngsters have got a lot to show. How many appearances has Rooney played for England and how many as he scored.

One positive thing to say best defending I've seen from England in a while, on the subject of Gerrard I think himself he's ready to pull the plug in a interview before the tournament started he was asked about his future and he wasn't sure.

I HATE COV,

FROM RAISING OUR HOPES.... TO DESTROYING OUR CLUB = RANDY LERNER

Ashley Cole for me, other than his penalty (which a lot of people will now base his performance on) proved to me that he is still the best left back in the world since Roberto Carlos.

Maybe he doesn't have long left but I can't fault him.

Gerrard played well as did Parker but you could tell they were knackered from carrying the team this far.

Rooney looked ok till they brought on the poor mans crouch carroll who was shite and IMO should never have been there he only got in the squad because of about 180 minutes of decent football at the end of the season, as soon as he came in it became hoof ball, we kick it out we lose the ball they attack over and over.

Glen Johnson needs to go out prior to the game and make the correct decision on what studs as he spent far to long on his arse in the first half despite that I think he had an ok game in the end.

What the f*ck Henderson was doing there that was just a joke IMO.

Joe hart is just a class act and I think is probably the only player who can come out of that game and say he's world class and would walk straight into any team in the competition and IMO he's probably going to become the greatest keeper in the world in the next 2 years.

Terry and lesscott did all that could be expected of them as did ashley cole.

Milner shouldn't have been taken off which leads me to the useless lump of sh*t that is Ashley young, the t**t thinks he's far better than he is, constantly loses the ball and falls over and why that is exactly why I said he'd be a failure in this tourney because he's not wearing a utd shirt and the red isn't looking to give him a free kick or a pen when he dives to the ground. And the less said about that penalty the better.

Better team went through and deservedly so, we'd have been battered 6 or 7-0 by the crouts so I think it was probably better for us to go out now than to get destroyed by ze Germans.

Oh and Roy is definitely not the man to take us to the world cup!! It was like watching the villa last season but with a few decent players in the squad.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived