Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
lukedaw

Gary Gardner

The Kid deserves a break (no pun intended) after the injuries nightmare he has been through! hope he proves me wrong and lights up the pitch for us!

The Kid deserves a break (no pun intended) after the injuries nightmare he has been through! hope he proves me wrong and lights up the pitch for us!
Fans have been wanting him to succeed so badly for years. He does need a break but I wouldn't be surprised if he was injured by the time the season started again. Can't help but think the contract was offered because of the compensation scenario.

He's not really a kid anymore, he'll be 22 next month. They must have a lot of faith in his ability to keep giving him contracts as his injury problems have been dragging on for about 5 years now. I would love to see him get fit and become the player we hoped he would be, we certainly need him to, but if he doesn't do it this year i have a feeling he never will.

He'll have to buy his nieces new shirts as he has signed with Brighton on loan for four months.

He'll have to buy his nieces new shirts as he has signed with Brighton on loan for four months.

That might be a good thing to get him back into the game after all his injury problems.

That might be a good thing to get him back into the game after all his injury problems.

Yeah, until someone clatters him...