Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lukedaw

Gary Gardner

86 posts in this topic

He's not really a kid anymore, he'll be 22 next month. They must have a lot of faith in his ability to keep giving him contracts as his injury problems have been dragging on for about 5 years now. I would love to see him get fit and become the player we hoped he would be, we certainly need him to, but if he doesn't do it this year i have a feeling he never will.

He'll have to buy his nieces new shirts as he has signed with Brighton on loan for four months.

He'll have to buy his nieces new shirts as he has signed with Brighton on loan for four months.

That might be a good thing to get him back into the game after all his injury problems.

That might be a good thing to get him back into the game after all his injury problems.

Yeah, until someone clatters him...

Might be a good thing but I am dissapointed. he has signed a new deal and we are loaning him out is he ever going to get a run in our team? I like the lad but I see another delfounso and bannan situation developing where he doesn't make it but to be fair he has been injured and does need game time.

Good move really. Wont be getting a match for us (Baring injuries *touch wood). Brighton are in desperate need of defenders so will get plenty of match time. Or he should anyway.....

Good move really. Wont be getting a match for us (Baring injuries *touch wood). Brighton are in desperate need of defenders so will get plenty of match time. Or he should anyway.....

Gary is a CM mate

Bennett signed for Brighton so maybe you got confused, heard he made a good debut for them

Foreign Fans!! FFS

My plan came about perfectly....... Or I had a brain fart. What do us foreigners even know about football....christ

My plan came about perfectly....... Or I had a brain fart. What do us foreigners even know about football....christ

:wank2:

@22Gards: Back at villa today can't wait to get involved again! Would like to thank everyone at Brighton staff players and fans for making me very..

@22Gards: Welcome I enjoyed every minute there! Can not wait to get going again for the villa boys!!!! #utv!! ⚽️⚽️⚽️

@22Gards: Back at villa today can't wait to get involved again! Would like to thank everyone at Brighton staff players and fans for making me very..

@22Gards: Welcome I enjoyed every minute there! Can not wait to get going again for the villa boys!!!! #utv!! ⚽️⚽️⚽️

He isn't available until the weekend though as his loan spell isn't officially up until tomorrow.

Can't seem him making much of an impact at Villa - Brighton fans I spoke to stated that when he was good, he was very good but he goes missing more often than not and allows game to pass him by.

He isn't available until the weekend though as his loan spell isn't officially up until tomorrow.

Can't seem him making much of an impact at Villa - Brighton fans I spoke to stated that when he was good, he was very good but he goes missing more often than not and allows game to pass him by.

The same for Ryan Mason when he was at Swindon, he is now playing first team for Spurs which surprised me to start with but is doing very well. Sometimes you can only be as good as what is around you, if the players you play with don't have your football intelligence then you will struggle.

The same for Ryan Mason when he was at Swindon, he is now playing first team for Spurs which surprised me to start with but is doing very well. Sometimes you can only be as good as what is around you, if the players you play with don't have your football intelligence then you will struggle.

It's a good point mate - I just can't see him having a future in the Premier League but would be happy to be proved wrong.

I hope lambert gives the lad a chance but i am not hopeful as in the robinson situation where he done well at preston and now has come back to bench warm. Is he cuptied? as if not give him a run out against blackpool with grealish and robinson also featuring to assess them a bit more.

It's a good point mate - I just can't see him having a future in the Premier League but would be happy to be proved wrong.

Hopefully he can prove a lot of people wrong. At one stage he was touted to be better than his brother, he has had a few injuries to halt his progress though, just like Delph did to be fair, then a run in the team and Delph found his feet.

He came on as a substitute in a cup game the day he joined the Seagulls. Think that must have been the League Cup though. Think it was a game against Swindon so Apollo will know.

He has 2 league cup appearances.

Won't bother us...

Wont cut it for us imo, hope that i am wrong though

Only contribution I can think of was setting his shot against Fulham in stoppage that Andi ended up heading home for a 1-0 win and 3 points we desperately needed.

could be a decent player if he can keep injury free, will never reach the potential he showed early on though, injury robbed him of that

The Lad is getting some real game time and playing like a star at Forest!! next season he could be big for us and just the type of player Sir Tim likes

The Lad is getting some real game time and playing like a star at Forest!! next season he could be big for us and just the type of player Sir Tim likes

In the Championship team of the week.