FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Erin Go Bragh!!!

Colonel Dimitri

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand them hating us jocks but not the Irish ffs everyc*nt loves the Irish well looks like its just me & you mate

i dont hate the irish scott, but after listening to the rants of scottish and irish fans towards england ive got to the stage i think fuckit, give em a taste of their own medicine.

i dont mind people not liking england but is it right to bite the hand that feeds you? would you get the fair chances in other european countries that one gets here? the answer is no, but im afraid to say there are to many people in this country that are glad to recieve our gratuity but dislike being here. at the end of the day, this is a free country so if you dont like it, go to the country of your choice and leave ours alone.

I was in a traffic jam the other day and the car next to me had the old p*ss on sticker and it was an irish pissing on the english/welsh/scotts shirts and it filled me with rage ! I was close to getting out the car and telling them if they hate England so much then fook off back to Ireland :lol:

i dont mind people not liking england but is it right to bite the hand that feeds you? would you get the fair chances in other european countries that one gets here? the answer is no, but im afraid to say there are to many people in this country that are glad to recieve our gratuity but dislike being here. at the end of the day, this is a free country so if you dont like it, go to the country of your choice and leave ours alone.

i can understand how some celtic fans dont support the scottish national team because of the relationship of the sfa but they still love their country i support my national team but i hate the sfa also i find it very hard to cheer or support a hun in a scotland jersey

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I was in a traffic jam the other day and the car next to me had the old p*ss on sticker and it was an irish pissing on the english/welsh/scotts shirts and it filled me with rage ! I was close to getting out the car and telling them if they hate England so much then fook off back to Ireland :lol:

maybe a visitor lol

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived