FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Erin Go Bragh!!!

Colonel Dimitri

ah forgot about the poles i like em too because of boruc, well scotland aint in not been in a major tourney since 98 so its good to see a team you like win eire for obv, reasons sweden because of henrik larsson & some other swedes that used to play for us & germany ive always liked used to have a few of their tops the green away ones & their current away one's a topper there a good yeam well disciplined & have cracking players throughout the yrs

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scots/irish mate just like latin/american or irish/american ;)

What a load of shite that is ! So when South Africa win the rugby I can cheer and be one of them as my mom was from there or can celebrate when Ireland win something as my mothers mom was from there or when scotland win something as my fathers mom was from there ! Fook that I was born in England and I love the life I have here so I will always be behind the place that gave me a good life.

if you are mixed race you can suppor either of them! its that simple & scotland my birthplace aint in it so have irish blood so will be supporting them realisticly i doubt thetll win it but will be supporting other nations that could win it if eire get knocked out as i like sweden & like to watch the germans great freindly people great fans & good style of play

if you are mixed race you can suppor either of them! its that simple & scotland my birthplace aint in it so have irish blood so will be supporting them realisticly i doubt thetll win it but will be supporting other nations that could win it if eire get knocked out as i like sweden & like to watch the germans great freindly people great fans & good style of play

I'm mixed of four different races and english ain't one of them but England is my bread and butter it puts money in my pocket it gives me a life and its where I was born and all I really know so why would I support anyone else !

well your lucky england always make major tourneys if they never qualified i see no reason why you cant support either the scots/irish or south africans you have a mixture of their blood running through yer viens.....soooooo yer a quater scottish then wacko lol

im born & bred in scotland but have irish blood ive had a good life here lucky to be in work but sometimes i feel let down by my country & the sfa.....

I think we can all say that at some point we feel let down by our country but as long as your home and family is well that's all that matters as I'm grateful for the things I have.

I always support the irish and the dutch( in football) but wasn't born in either country, So guess there is something wrong with me too.. Was born in NZ to two english parents..Lol.. So i have two passports too.

Archived