FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Erin Go Bragh!!!

Colonel Dimitri

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

it's not sickening scott.

i supported the germans v england in the world cup and so did my grandad and he was around in the war.

he worked with the norwegian resistance but he cheered when barry was donked by ozil.

Why?

Why would you support any other nation but your own ? As it don't make sense to me ! Don't get me wrong I don't have any hatred for any other nation as can't see the point but if England wernt to go to the tournaments then I wouldn't be supporting anyone else as I'm English and England is the only country I will support !

it's not sickening scott.

i supported the germans v england in the world cup and so did my grandad and he was around in the war.

he worked with the norwegian resistance but he cheered when barry was donked by ozil.

Very sad and yet you live in England !

Very sad and yet you live in England !

no it's not.

you have mates whose teams you want to lose and so do i,it's just that i'm from a different country that's all.

have you no sense of humour,my mates don't mind in fact they wanted wales to win and now i'll get unmercifal stick.

what's wrong with that?

no it's not.

you have mates whose teams you want to lose and so do i,it's just that i'm from a different country that's all.

have you no sense of humour,my mates don't mind in fact they wanted wales to win and now i'll get unmercifal stick.

what's wrong with that?

I have polish mates and a few other friends from different parts of the world and I don't mug them off or feel smug at there loss or upset so you are wrong there as they are my friends I don't take joy from that and to be quite frank with you I think you are disrespectful as you are biting the hand that feeds your mouth !

Archived