FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Mcleish Must Go!

LaVillain

I was the first to bite my tongue and give him a chance.......5 games (and a cup game)...he sucks...........

How much longer can we put up with the long ball and hoof??????

he's (AM) bringing the same brand of football to Villa Park that got the scum relegated........

Sorry for being controversital.....but he has to go.....

He was a poor choice and his managerial skills are about as good as spongebob as a frycook......

5 games.... 7 points......should have been at least 12/13......

fook off AM........

YOU SUCK...............

chinated.gif soccer90x90.gif funny_soccer.gif

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's still a bit early for that not saying I think it's a good appointment but we've got to give him a chance mainly because who else will take a job where they've obviously got no money to spend and build the squad??

Nobody better than AM that's for sure.

Also you've got more chance of randy going out and buying ronaldo than you have him giving AM the boot 5m in compo to the scum plus the pay off we'd have to give to him for 5 games!! Not gunna happen

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I say ...bite the bullet.........pay the w**ker off and get someone who knows the game.......FFS....a sunday league football team plays more attractive football than we do.......HOOOOOOOOF and hope Bent gets on the end of it...................

get rid of his arse...I'm officially a AM is a w**ker fan..................................fook off porridge bandit,,,,,,

when your up to your nuts in alligators...It's hard to concentrate and remember your initial task was to drain the swamp

I say ...bite the bullet.........pay the w**ker off and get someone who knows the game.......FFS....a sunday league football team plays more attractive football than we do.......HOOOOOOOOF and hope Bent gets on the end of it...................

get rid of his arse...I'm officially a AM is a w**ker fan..................................fook off porridge bandit,,,,,,

LOL it does remind me very much of the o'dreary days. We should have just re-signed crouch and been done with it lol

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

I was the first to bite my tongue and give him a chance.......5 games (and a cup game)...he sucks...........

he's (AM) bringing the same brand of football to Villa Park that got the scum relegated........

He was a poor choice and his managerial skills are about as good as spongebob as a frycook......

fook off AM........

YOU SUCK...............

To be honest mate that is a over reaction yes we aint playing that well at the moment and should of picked up more points but mcleish is only working with what he has at the club and if we dont pick up points certain blame has to go to the players like bent, delph, nzogbia who were all poor today.

Not a big fan but 5 games is well to early plus we cant get any big names in because we dont have the money, so is randy gonna pay him compo? i dont think so

To be honest mate that is a over reaction yes we aint playing that well at the moment and should of picked up more points but mcleish is only working with what he has at the club and if we dont pick up points certain blame has to go to the players like bent, delph, nzogbia who were all poor today.

Not a big fan but 5 games is well to early plus we cant get any big names in because we dont have the money, so is randy gonna pay him compo? i dont think so

Why an over reaction???? the man has no idea's and no plan........5 games is well into the season...we should have a minimum of 12 points.......9 of those should have been at home......can you guys honestly be happy with our results at home?????????? As far as I see...the man has no clue.....but unlike you and me.....he's sat at home tonight with a f*ck-off big bank account and unlike most of us...if he gets fired next week , will walk away with enough money for life.........he's a second rate manager.......we deserve better

After the past year or so of turmoil you need to give him a chance, chopping and changing managers every 5 mins isnt the way to go.

i agree...but can you seriously say he's worked wonders????? just my opinion ...but I dont think he's the man for the job....

fook off AM........

YOU SUCK...............

f*ck*king get a grip, we did not fuc*king lose, we are 7th hardley doing bad, we could in the postion of last season or we could be Arsenal. 5 games in and people want Mcleish gone, give the man a f*ck*ing chance. :furious:

Get well soon Petrov

Are you f**cking kidding me? already?

why don't we sack N'Zogbia?.. he's been sh*t!! Or what about Bent? he's certainly been crap recently.. Albrighton? He's done NOTHING this season.. I know.. how about we give everyone a month to judge them and if they don't live up to our wildest expectations we can just campaign for them to be sacked.. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?.. Yet somehow it's rational to call for the head of a man who has started a new job at a hostile club and has gone undefeated in the toughest league in the world with an under performing team after losing two star players and another dozen or so squad players and trying to blood inexperienced youth.

if we're still drawing at home against the likes of Newcastle when N'Zogbia and Bent and Albrighton are playing at their best.. and Gabby is performing like he is.. and our defence.. and Given.. THEN i'll join you and say he clearly isn't good enough.. And while the performance and result today was underwhelming i'm still highly optimistic for our future under McLeish.. because right now we're playing at below 50%.. and we're not losing.

Archived