Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

28. Charles N'zogbia

247 posts in this topic

vespa i think you make a good point about the LB, maybe having to watch over baker caused him to divert his attentions.. but he was still poor, by no means the worsed out there but still not good enough

Would you think this is the same reason he never performed last term? i think you are being a bit too nice to him!

Would you think this is the same reason he never performed last term? i think you are being a bit too nice to him!

I would say he is sh*t. Simples !

I would agree it still wasnt good anough but i dont see him as a player that doesnt try, i see he is isolated by the lack of movement and the formation we play, i think he could be a outstanding player with bent this year, if they get the balls and movement from the rest of the team, playing a centre half left back isnt gonig to offer that at all,

I see what your saying and I've been one of the biggest N'Zogbia defenders on this forum but he really needs to shape up sooner rather than later.

I think we'll see the best out of Charles this season, Lambert might know how to use him!

As a ball boy!

reminds me of the eternal Roadrunner---- gets the ball head down and runs and runs and runs not looking up nor across-----then he runs out of pitch!!!!

come on Charlie --Boy get that final ball sorted!!

against everton i saw three tinmes where he beat a man and looked up but bent was no were to be seen, were not getting bodies in the box, if bents there he is the only one, i think he will come good, he needs a little bit of confidents,

As a ball boy ?

He's not ready for that yet, maybe with a bit of training !!!!

I think we should do a swap Nzogbia for messi and they can have hutton and warnock as well 3 for 1 offer LOL!

It seems that N'Zog has injured himself while on holiday in Vegas. I thought the only way to get hurt in Vegas was killing brain cells and damaging livers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2345431/Aston-Villa-midfielder-Charles-NZogbia-suffers-injury-holiday-Las-Vegas.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

I actually think PL will stick with N'zogbia, he played him sparingly i admit but Charlie boy made an impact towards the end of the season.

No idea what kind of wage he is on but i cant imagine it is mega bucks! I actually think he was trying for the most part last season, and we all know Lambert admires a Player who puts effort in!

I'm waiting in suspense for more information about an injury, can be hilariously stupid

I am wondering now whether it wouldn't be a bad idea to see N'Zogbia tried as the left back.

I actually think PL will stick with N'zogbia, he played him sparingly i admit but Charlie boy made an impact towards the end of the season.

No idea what kind of wage he is on but i cant imagine it is mega bucks! I actually think he was trying for the most part last season, and we all know Lambert admires a Player who puts effort in!

I think he'll have a part to play for sure, when our backs were against the wall back end of the season he started to shine and put in some good shifts.

He's on atleast 40-50k a week I think loyal. For me, he's a bit too inconsistent and selfish, and we can do better. His injury is to his foot apparently

Its an Achilles injury and he has already had surgery on it!!

I think he should stay, he played well last season and has the ability to change a game.

I think he should stay, he played well last season and has the ability to change a game.
Totally agree

When Zoggy's mind is on it he's a quality player but inconsistency has blighted his Villa career. However if any manager has the ability to focus him and get the best from him on a consistent basis its Lambo. The injury is a blow as the lad always has the potential to be a match winner and we need all the squad depth we can get.

He will be hard to sell when hes injured. His burst of form midseason really seemed to play a role in turning our ship around.

I think it would be crazy not to give this guy another season.

We gave Ireland another season.

A[[arently Monaco and Dortmund were interested in Charlie boy! not sure how much truth there is in that mind!

No way would Dortmund go for him and Monaco bought James Rodriguez so can rule them out aswel imo

I think the injury definitely rules out any move of Nzogbia in this transfer window

I'm happy for him to stay, think he started showing some glimpses of what he can offer. The challenge is getting consistency from him but I think the talent is there.

Looks like he is out for all of 2013 despite already having surgery in the US.