Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avstu

28. Charles N'zogbia

247 posts in this topic

He was also the laziest fecker on the pitch. LA and I tried to 'encourage' him with some screaming but it didn't work.

Lambert has his work cut out for him with Zoggy.

Anne - you put more effort into that post than N'Zogbia put in on the pitch last night. Kind of amazed that all these Gabby arguments are going on when Nzogbia is a bigger problem. Can't think of a player less deserving of the Villa shirt right now.

His performances thus far have not instilled me with any belief or confidence that he cares or wants to make a difference to this team.

promises much but delivers nothing.

f*ck him off , better yet let him go on loan to France to play in the same team as that other waste man!!!

He's a f**cking useless c**t who is getting paid for doing nothing.

Let's face it in the real world if you performed like he does in you job you would get sacked.

Thing is now, if we tried to push him out, who would be interested? and his price is pretty much halved

halved? on current form we couldnt pay a club to take him.

the guy is all talk, showed nothing of what was promised in the media last week, if anything he continues to take backwards steps...

needs to be sent to train with the reserves and kept out the team untill he steps up and proves his worth to the team, only problem with that is we have nobody to fill that gap, although im fairly confident we have a left sided youth/reserve player who would at least put in a good shift even if they are perhaps not ready, i would forgive any player a poor game if they gave 100% but came up short on quality, cant forgive a player with undoubted ability but chooses not to show it.

Really hope, Zoggy is not in the opening 11 when next game starts. One decent run with no end product and that´s all in Everton match. He´s good in FIFA games, but not in reality.

Id offer him + cash to Blackpool for Ince.

But he would say no to a move to Blackpool.

But he would say no to a move to Blackpool.

Exactly because he thinks he should now be playing at a top 4 club

i feed up reading about cnz talking a good game ..big ron said "dont tell me show me!".

The same bullshit-talk continues in the Villa website. I´m really fed up with that.

" N´Zogbia exlusive: I´m aiming for the Perfect 10"

Whatta *uck. Please cut the crap and DO something to back up your empty words.

Thank you.

What a pr*ck.

He would have skill, the problem is that his tiny brain tells him that it's better to just run into defenders.

Actions speak louder than words Charles, take heed and put what you say into performances or shut the f*ck up and go . Simples !!!!

dont know how this guy has the brass neck to even say anything after his showing in the last 2 games... if he put in as much effort on the pitch as he seems to put into chatting shite we wouldnt have a problem.

I personally thought that he was one of the more dangerous players vs everton, he picked up the ball deep alot and tried to atack, especially in the first half, we didnt have anybody else trying to penetrate, every other player was contempt with going sideways with little effect, i also think he will benefit if we get a 2nd forward playing to drag the centre half away, jagielka and neville doubled up so easily against him with naismith also offering cover from the wing, to isolated with nobdy in the box when he did hit the byline? what do we really expect from a player that has no support from either the full back in baker overlapping and a centre forward hidding behind the centre half, bent did not once come and offer feet against everton and keep the ball moving, i think he is pivotal to nzog as he is going to have to create more space and offer alot more, and a full back needs to bombing past to offer something, nzog looks his best when cutting in off the wing, but how can he do that when he is doubled up on by 2 defenders, i think is being very harsh on the lad!

I personally thought that he was one of the more dangerous players vs everton, he picked up the ball deep alot and tried to atack, especially in the first half, we didnt have anybody else trying to penetrate, every other player was contempt with going sideways with little effect, i also think he will benefit if we get a 2nd forward playing to drag the centre half away, jagielka and neville doubled up so easily against him with naismith also offering cover from the wing, to isolated with nobdy in the box when he did hit the byline? what do we really expect from a player that has no support from either the full back in baker overlapping and a centre forward hidding behind the centre half, bent did not once come and offer feet against everton and keep the ball moving, i think he is pivotal to nzog as he is going to have to create more space and offer alot more, and a full back needs to bombing past to offer something, nzog looks his best when cutting in off the wing, but how can he do that when he is doubled up on by 2 defenders, i think is being very harsh on the lad!

Don't agree with you mate, sorry.

Zog has played less than 5 good games for us since we signed him and that's not good enough.

i agree he struggled las year but can you really pinpoint anybody who had more than 5 good games for us last year? the only people i can recall would be ireland and possible dunne, did anybody else look outstanding last year? all slow with no movement and no drive,

i agree he struggled las year but can you really pinpoint anybody who had more than 5 good games for us last year? the only people i can recall would be ireland and possible dunne, did anybody else look outstanding last year? all slow with no movement and no drive,

I agree with you there, however, shouldnt Zog as a senior player lead by example ? i have no issue with players having a poor game but he looked like he was not even trying half the time and this i will never forgive.

I thought that saturday he hjad a good go, he had sloppy points still but again wasnt the only one, i think he was one of the more dangerous looking players on the ball, he had a bit more about him, i think he will grow up a little this season, i think he may need better lb behind him than baker thou, IMO anyway,

vespa i think you make a good point about the LB, maybe having to watch over baker caused him to divert his attentions.. but he was still poor, by no means the worsed out there but still not good enough

I would agree it still wasnt good anough but i dont see him as a player that doesnt try, i see he is isolated by the lack of movement and the formation we play, i think he could be a outstanding player with bent this year, if they get the balls and movement from the rest of the team, playing a centre half left back isnt gonig to offer that at all,

Didn't do much last night when he came on, again

reminds me of the eternal Roadrunner---- gets the ball head down and runs and runs and runs not looking up nor across-----then he runs out of pitch!!!!

come on Charlie --Boy get that final ball sorted!!

reminds me of the eternal Roadrunner---- gets the ball head down and runs and runs and runs not looking up nor across-----then he runs out of pitch!!!!

come on Charlie --Boy get that final ball sorted!!

Beep beep !!!!!