Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How surprising!

If he played for the team and not for himself we would have a tremendous asset.

I hope PL can fix his head. So far, nobody has, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much...

He's a useless lazy c**t however ......

If he chooses to play he could potentially change the game, he just can't be arsed.

I know it was only a friendly but Nzogiba was very selfish!

He was also the laziest fecker on the pitch. LA and I tried to 'encourage' him with some screaming but it didn't work.

Lambert has his work cut out for him with Zoggy.

He was also the laziest fecker on the pitch. LA and I tried to 'encourage' him with some screaming but it didn't work.

Lambert has his work cut out for him with Zoggy.

Anne - you put more effort into that post than N'Zogbia put in on the pitch last night. Kind of amazed that all these Gabby arguments are going on when Nzogbia is a bigger problem. Can't think of a player less deserving of the Villa shirt right now.

His performances thus far have not instilled me with any belief or confidence that he cares or wants to make a difference to this team.

promises much but delivers nothing.

f*ck him off , better yet let him go on loan to France to play in the same team as that other waste man!!!

He's a f**cking useless c**t who is getting paid for doing nothing.

Let's face it in the real world if you performed like he does in you job you would get sacked.

Thing is now, if we tried to push him out, who would be interested? and his price is pretty much halved

halved? on current form we couldnt pay a club to take him.

the guy is all talk, showed nothing of what was promised in the media last week, if anything he continues to take backwards steps...

needs to be sent to train with the reserves and kept out the team untill he steps up and proves his worth to the team, only problem with that is we have nobody to fill that gap, although im fairly confident we have a left sided youth/reserve player who would at least put in a good shift even if they are perhaps not ready, i would forgive any player a poor game if they gave 100% but came up short on quality, cant forgive a player with undoubted ability but chooses not to show it.

Really hope, Zoggy is not in the opening 11 when next game starts. One decent run with no end product and that´s all in Everton match. He´s good in FIFA games, but not in reality.

Id offer him + cash to Blackpool for Ince.

But he would say no to a move to Blackpool.

But he would say no to a move to Blackpool.

Exactly because he thinks he should now be playing at a top 4 club

The same bullshit-talk continues in the Villa website. I´m really fed up with that.

" N´Zogbia exlusive: I´m aiming for the Perfect 10"

Whatta *uck. Please cut the crap and DO something to back up your empty words.

Thank you.

What a pr*ck.

He would have skill, the problem is that his tiny brain tells him that it's better to just run into defenders.

Actions speak louder than words Charles, take heed and put what you say into performances or shut the f*ck up and go . Simples !!!!

dont know how this guy has the brass neck to even say anything after his showing in the last 2 games... if he put in as much effort on the pitch as he seems to put into chatting shite we wouldnt have a problem.