Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

N'Zogbia isn't really a MF, he is more of an attacking winger.

normally i agree but after his debut season i would say he is bad is all positions

normally i agree but after his debut season i would say he is bad is all positions

To be fair a lot of players played badly last season, we got to give Nzogbia a fresh start!

Biggest waste of 10 million quid ever....Didn't rate him at Newcastle or Wigan, and a waste of space IMO.........Lets see how he does in the EURO's.......OH WAIT.....He's so shite he didn't make the squad....get rid of this over-paid, over rated, egotistical t*sser. (BTW I don't rate or like him)

Biggest waste of 10 million quid ever....Didn't rate him at Newcastle or Wigan, and a waste of space IMO.........Lets see how he does in the EURO's.......OH WAIT.....He's so shite he didn't make the squad....get rid of this over-paid, over rated, egotistical t*sser. (BTW I don't rate or like him)

that's funny.like david moyes shirt.

Yeah because France has a shortage of quality wingers.

Yeah because France has a shortage of quality wingers.

Exactly...thats why N'Zogbia wasn't picked....he's neither quality or a winger.

Exactly...thats why N'Zogbia wasn't picked....he's neither quality or a winger.

He does have quality, just really didn't do much this past season

He does have quality, just really didn't do much this past season

Sorry to disagree, he has no quality, if he did he had ample opportunity to show it last season and didn't. If PL doesn't pick him (if we keep him) it will only be a matter of time before N'Z throws his toys out of the pram (Again). We don't need that type of pre-maddona at the club.

Sorry to disagree, he has no quality, if he did he had ample opportunity to show it last season and didn't. If PL doesn't pick him (if we keep him) it will only be a matter of time before N'Z throws his toys out of the pram (Again). We don't need that type of pre-maddona at the club.

Thing is, we all accept just how poor a manager Mcleish was, and how negatively poor his tactics were, so why are we as fans, always judging players on their performances under that clown?

Not picking a fight, because i think Zoggy is a prima -donna, but we tend to sound rather silly when we do the above.

My rationale for calling him a prima-donna goes well back before he signed for us. Hes always be known to be a sulky, lazy little bugger with a skill for throwing his toys out of the pram if he does not get his own way. I even have a suspicion that he never really wanted to sign for us, waiting to the last minute for Sunderland or Liverpool to come in for him.

They never, and he was then left in limbo, signing for a manager he had no respect for even before playing for him!

Anyway, that circus has gone now, and im willing to give him a chance, though i would not loose much sleep if Lambert did sell him.

Well, you can't blame McLeish for everything. If Dunne falls asleep and forgets to mark his man, it's not because of McLeish's tactics. In the same way, if N'Zogbia tries to dribble past the full back, but constantly bumps into him, it's his mistake, not the tactics'.