Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The problem here is the void in information. As anyone that listens/follows/creates conspiracies knows that where there is a hole in information then that void gets filled with creative imaginations or just plain rubbish.

Take Okore as a example of a Villa injured player. How many times have we seen him at VP on matchday? 2, 3 or even 4 times? Plus updates on the avfc website.

Kozak, theres plenty of updates on his recovery and he was also signing autographs this weekend just gone at the gates. The same will be for Benteke and all the other injured players this season

So why is Zig Zog's recovery so under reported? what is different? not his injury, both Okore and Kozak have similar length injuries. Why is he constantly posting holiday snaps when the others are recovering and doing their media spin doctoring for the club.

These are the reasons why I get suspicous, because his sitution is not being treated the same as the Lambert boys.

N'Zogbia is not a player who associcates with his team mates, anytime he plays he is the first out the door and never frequents the players lounge, N'Zogbia is a mercenary Player who is lazy 80% of the time and amazing 20% at best!! a similar player to Ireland in many ways! has a high opinion of himself!

N'Zogbia is not a player who associcates with his team mates, anytime he plays he is the first out the door and never frequents the players lounge, N'Zogbia is a mercenary Player who is lazy 80% of the time and amazing 20% at best!! a similar player to Ireland in many ways! has a high opinion of himself!

I'm sure though that the club would have more than a little say over his recovery period and how it's reported and what he does with his time? Unless he's gone rogue and hence the general air of confusion.

I'm sure though that the club would have more than a little say over his recovery period and how it's reported and what he does with his time? Unless he's gone rogue and hence the general air of confusion.

all i am saying is lets not gather a posse in pursuit of Lamberts head on this matter before all the facts have surfaced! nothing more and i think thats fair!

N,Zog is too good to be in a Lamberk team.

100% agree. Nzog can be a top player....just not under Lambert

100% agree. Nzog can be a top player....just not under Lambert

Nobody will ever become a top player under Lambert

Nobody will ever become a top player under Lambert

Isn't that just saying that all of the players we currently have are not good enough, which is wrong.

Lambert has actually said on ssn that Zig Zog is training with the development squad. Not injured.

part of his rehabilitation maybe? just because a player is training in some form does not mean he is fit or ready to return!

Remember years ago that when a player (any player) returning from injury would always play with the reserves before committing to first team training?

Don't get me excited over a possible N'Zog return.