Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Friday Night Tipple...

Just in from work not to long ago. 3am now time for a few beers then off to bed by 5am :thumbsup:

last night it was stella,more stella,then absynth.never again still can't feel my legs let alone my....... :wank2:

Its friday again gentlemen! Whats on tap for everyone? I am on vacation from work at the moment and my best mate is going to be in town today for a bit. Time for a few beers with him and then who knows what else....

im off the drink this weekend its gonni be tough but ive hit the bevvy hard on the wkends recently! i need to give the guts liver & heed a rest so a nice cuppa tea for me later :chai:

Giving Jack a rest tonight--5 bottles of Heineken chased down by some Jamesons 12 year old Special Reserve--smooth as silk,

luverlee juberleeeeee----and a new Springsteen dvd to watch--

all in all what more could a youngish dude ask for lol?????? :cowboy:

A friday night at home for me, but every now and again i fancy something differant. So tonight me and mrs lion are having one of our cocktail nights. Now i know cocktails are slightly gay but its in the privacy of my own home. We sit making them up as we go along, for tonights session we have bottles of rum vodka scnapps cointreu blue curacao and campari plus various mixers. We will sit round the kitchen table playing music, taking turns to mix cocktails and getting absolutly sh*t faced.

A friday night at home for me, but every now and again i fancy something differant. So tonight me and mrs lion are having one of our cocktail nights. Now i know cocktails are slightly gay but its in the privacy of my own home. We sit making them up as we go along, for tonights session we have bottles of rum vodka scnapps cointreu blue curacao and campari plus various mixers. We will sit round the kitchen table playing music, taking turns to mix cocktails and getting absolutly sh*t faced.

you have a fantastic combo of stuff to mix. Should be a good night eh?

you have a fantastic combo of stuff to mix. Should be a good night eh?

i've a feeling i'll regret it tomorrow.

i've a feeling i'll regret it tomorrow.

have good yin you'll need to invite all the ''avillafan'' lads down for one of yer cocktail nights il bring the bucky

Strewth sounds like some real good concoctions in your househo;d tonight Dorset :drunk: if the Boyz ever come down south you,ll have to give "avillafan" members an invitation to sample and toast everything Claret and Blue--- :drunk:

if any of you lads are down this way you let me know and i'll mix you a cocktail. I was going to come to the albion game next week and meet some of you in the addies but i can't make it now but i will be up there soon.

so did you drink yer bottle o dimple whisky yet freddy ?

Scott lad ---no not yet, in fact i plan now to hold fire till December,( after 20 yrs app, whats 2 months?lol) a good mate of mine comes over from New York every year to play a few gigs just before Christmas and he enjoys a wee dram or 5 even more than i do--so i,ll crack it open with him --and it will be good riddance the last remnant to 17yrs of a wedded"bliss" :thumbup:

well im sat here with a cup of tea and a bottle of whiskey on the shelf, i keep asking myself, shall i open it? and pour some into my tea or leave it alone? cant make my mind up. i hate all this responsibility, why cant life be easier?

if any of you lads are down this way you let me know and i'll mix you a cocktail. I was going to come to the albion game next week and meet some of you in the addies but i can't make it now but i will be up there soon.

Perhaps during my visit :thumbsup:

what is the cocktail and what does it contain dorset i'd like to try it. :hh:

you'll be more than welcome peever.

Dont think ill be down the way of the SW this trip but you can come to see the Villa while im there :excited:

Dont think ill be down the way of the SW this trip but you can come to see the Villa while im there :excited:

I'm hoping to take in a game before xmas and one towards the end of the season so i may well be there when you are.