Dimitri

Friday Night Tipple...

2,878 posts in this topic

A friday night at home for me, but every now and again i fancy something differant. So tonight me and mrs lion are having one of our cocktail nights. Now i know cocktails are slightly gay but its in the privacy of my own home. We sit making them up as we go along, for tonights session we have bottles of rum vodka scnapps cointreu blue curacao and campari plus various mixers. We will sit round the kitchen table playing music, taking turns to mix cocktails and getting absolutly sh*t faced.

Strewth sounds like some real good concoctions in your househo;d tonight Dorset :drunk: if the Boyz ever come down south you,ll have to give "avillafan" members an invitation to sample and toast everything Claret and Blue--- :drunk:

so did you drink yer bottle o dimple whisky yet freddy ?

if any of you lads are down this way you let me know and i'll mix you a cocktail. I was going to come to the albion game next week and meet some of you in the addies but i can't make it now but i will be up there soon.

so did you drink yer bottle o dimple whisky yet freddy ?

Scott lad ---no not yet, in fact i plan now to hold fire till December,( after 20 yrs app, whats 2 months?lol) a good mate of mine comes over from New York every year to play a few gigs just before Christmas and he enjoys a wee dram or 5 even more than i do--so i,ll crack it open with him --and it will be good riddance the last remnant to 17yrs of a wedded"bliss" :thumbup:

well im sat here with a cup of tea and a bottle of whiskey on the shelf, i keep asking myself, shall i open it? and pour some into my tea or leave it alone? cant make my mind up. i hate all this responsibility, why cant life be easier?

if any of you lads are down this way you let me know and i'll mix you a cocktail. I was going to come to the albion game next week and meet some of you in the addies but i can't make it now but i will be up there soon.

Perhaps during my visit :thumbsup:

Perhaps during my visit :thumbsup:

you'll be more than welcome peever.

what is the cocktail and what does it contain dorset i'd like to try it. :hh:

you'll be more than welcome peever.

Dont think ill be down the way of the SW this trip but you can come to see the Villa while im there :excited:

Dont think ill be down the way of the SW this trip but you can come to see the Villa while im there :excited:

I'm hoping to take in a game before xmas and one towards the end of the season so i may well be there when you are.

what is the cocktail and what does it contain dorset i'd like to try it. :hh:

We do all sorts of concoctions but my favorite is 3 shots of vodka 1 blue curacao(think thats how you spell it) 250 ml of cranberry juice and the same amount of lemonade, plus several ice cubes.

just go and buy a sh*t load of spirits a few liquers various fruit juices lemonade and cola and get mixing. we just make it up as we go along but there are recipes online.

We take turns mixing and its a real sociable way of getting rat arsed. :hh:

We do all sorts of concoctions but my favorite is 3 shots of vodka 1 blue curacao(think thats how you spell it) 250 ml of cranberry juice and the same amount of lemonade, plus several ice cubes.

just go and buy a sh*t load of spirits a few liquers various fruit juices lemonade and cola and get mixing. we just make it up as we go along but there are recipes online.

We take turns mixing and its a real sociable way of getting rat arsed. :hh:

cheers i'll take your advice :hh: .

with blue curacao & cranberry juice that would make a kinda purple colour drink closet youll get to claret :drunk:

with blue curacao & cranberry juice that would make a kinda purple colour drink closet youll get to claret :drunk:

i'll have a few of them before i go out friday as i'm clear then and i'm banging the biffa,so i'll need a few.

i'll have a few of them before i go out friday as i'm clear then and i'm banging the biffa,so i'll need a few.

good luck

well it's friday again. tonight i'm on the newcastle brown ale and red wine.

:hh:

just had my first glass of red wine and chilling down 6litres of liquorice stout for later this evening. working tomorrow so not to much tonight, will probs only drink 4litres.

-well ive got 2 large bottles of real brown ale and a bottle of sambuka, so its chasers for me tonight. but then again it was last night and the night before, dont know why i dont start going out again.

-well ive got 2 large bottles of real brown ale and a bottle of sambuka, so its chasers for me tonight. but then again it was last night and the night before, dont know why i dont start going out again.

price. go out and drink that every night it cost you 4 times the price. if i buy a bottle of red for around £5 it would cost me £20 in the pub/resteraunt.

i was on it last night so having a break from it tonight next time for a swally will be sunday at the aberdeen game il be on the black stuff

just had my first glass of red wine and chilling down 6litres of liquorice stout for later this evening. working tomorrow so not to much tonight, will probs only drink 4litres.

that was meant to be 4 pints not 4litres, have to be up at 04:30 in the morning.

the mrs just got me a Leffe bier gift set from tesco earlier having it just now was only 6quid its 1 bottle of leffe blond 6.6% pint glass & bottle opener

leffe.jpg

just having the 1 beer tonight as im planning to go on the bevvy for the football tommorow but itl be a stuggle as ive got the taste for it haha the mrs really got me it asweel because i like collecting pint glasses all shape n sizes,brands from across the world ive got a nice wee collection in the cupboard :blush:

fck it just back from the shop got 4 bottles of cobra(indian) lager for £4 the taste has got the better of me nae will power at all i blame the mrs for setting me off

Nothing much for me last night as was away for a funeral. TOnight just at home relaxing watching some American College Football right now and enjoying a nice Dark Ale from a micro brewery in Winnipeg. Delicious :drunk:

well troops up & ready mrs making me a piece & bacon(bacon butty) wi brown sauce then il be off to the match my mouths as dry as a nuns fanny my wee mates got a cargo for the train journey then itl be hagie's bar to batter into the guinness & a sing song :hh:

HAIL HAIL