Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Friday Night Tipple...

a nice cup of rosie lee, a large piece of egg/pork pie and and a packet of chockie biccies, what more could any one want.

laying off the scrumpy Roger or was that dorset that used to drink that stuff now?

3 Cans of Guinness, a wee dram or 4 of Jack---and 3 different cheeses --Brie,Cheddar,apple and cider chutney,carmelised red onion!.--and Italian Doriano crackers,--luverlee juberleeee,--settling down to watch Villa Old Boys --sorry Engerlanddddd---nice one Ash :UGH:

laying off the scrumpy Roger or was that dorset that used to drink that stuff now?

i used to drink it but ive been off it for a long time now. got a liver to think about lol

i used to drink it but ive been off it for a long time now. got a liver to think about lol

And there I was thinking you had been banned from drinking after pissing yourself in the car :lol:

Rain.. as i walk back from work trying to get a match commentary on my phone.... life is certainly a bitch.

saying that.. Bent scored.. give him some confidence for next weekend!

get the dimple cracked opened freddy fcuck it haha

Luv to Scott --but want to wake up in the morning!!!!going to crack it on my birthday next month :wow: ---its gathering too much dust now man-- :hh:

Nothing for me....work at 5 till about 2 so no tipple....until I get home :drunk: However, its just the weak Coors Light and Canadian beers! They were free though....

Nothing for me....work at 5 till about 2 so no tipple....until I get home :drunk: However, its just the weak Coors Light and Canadian beers! They were free though....

is your working hrs 5 p.m till 2 a.m ? & were do you work thats odd hrs to be working

is your working hrs 5 p.m till 2 a.m ? & were do you work thats odd hrs to be working

Lounge Manager :thumbsup:

Prostitute :whistling:

Prostitute :whistling:

:wank2:

Hours vary, day shift is 9am till about 7pm, night shift is 5pm till midnight, 1am or 2am depending on which day it is

whats that???

Lounge is a Bar mate. Built as part of a restaurant and during my shift I look after both :thumbsup:

Lounge is a Bar mate. Built as part of a restaurant and during my shift I look after both :thumbsup:

fri night in a bar is there plenty of drunken canadian fanny ?

fri night in a bar is there plenty of drunken canadian fanny ?

haha not so much at the one I manage, we arnt bar you go to do 100 shots and get smashed drunk. More a casual place for a few drinks and a meal than anything. That being said, there could be a fair bit of drunk fanny there tonight. But I wouldnt touch most of them with 50 foot poles....

On the Fosters after a hard week at work and watching that depressing excuse for a football team!

Onto Fifa12 now me thinks..