Dimitri

Friday Night Tipple...

2,906 posts in this topic

laying off the scrumpy Roger or was that dorset that used to drink that stuff now?

i used to drink it but ive been off it for a long time now. got a liver to think about lol

i used to drink it but ive been off it for a long time now. got a liver to think about lol

And there I was thinking you had been banned from drinking after pissing yourself in the car :lol:

Rain.. as i walk back from work trying to get a match commentary on my phone.... life is certainly a bitch.

saying that.. Bent scored.. give him some confidence for next weekend!

get the dimple cracked opened freddy fcuck it haha

Luv to Scott --but want to wake up in the morning!!!!going to crack it on my birthday next month :wow: ---its gathering too much dust now man-- :hh:

Nothing for me....work at 5 till about 2 so no tipple....until I get home :drunk: However, its just the weak Coors Light and Canadian beers! They were free though....

Nothing for me....work at 5 till about 2 so no tipple....until I get home :drunk: However, its just the weak Coors Light and Canadian beers! They were free though....

is your working hrs 5 p.m till 2 a.m ? & were do you work thats odd hrs to be working

is your working hrs 5 p.m till 2 a.m ? & were do you work thats odd hrs to be working

Lounge Manager :thumbsup:

Prostitute :whistling:

Prostitute :whistling:

:wank2:

Hours vary, day shift is 9am till about 7pm, night shift is 5pm till midnight, 1am or 2am depending on which day it is

Lounge Manager :thumbsup:

whats that???

Lol jus messing mate

whats that???

Lounge is a Bar mate. Built as part of a restaurant and during my shift I look after both :thumbsup:

Lounge is a Bar mate. Built as part of a restaurant and during my shift I look after both :thumbsup:

fri night in a bar is there plenty of drunken canadian fanny ?

fri night in a bar is there plenty of drunken canadian fanny ?

haha not so much at the one I manage, we arnt bar you go to do 100 shots and get smashed drunk. More a casual place for a few drinks and a meal than anything. That being said, there could be a fair bit of drunk fanny there tonight. But I wouldnt touch most of them with 50 foot poles....

On the Fosters after a hard week at work and watching that depressing excuse for a football team!

Onto Fifa12 now me thinks..

Just in from work not to long ago. 3am now time for a few beers then off to bed by 5am :thumbsup:

last night it was stella,more stella,then absynth.never again still can't feel my legs let alone my....... :wank2:

Its friday again gentlemen! Whats on tap for everyone? I am on vacation from work at the moment and my best mate is going to be in town today for a bit. Time for a few beers with him and then who knows what else....

im off the drink this weekend its gonni be tough but ive hit the bevvy hard on the wkends recently! i need to give the guts liver & heed a rest so a nice cuppa tea for me later :chai:

Looks like spur of the moment I am off to my mates for a p*ss up :thumbsup:

Giving Jack a rest tonight--5 bottles of Heineken chased down by some Jamesons 12 year old Special Reserve--smooth as silk,

luverlee juberleeeeee----and a new Springsteen dvd to watch--

all in all what more could a youngish dude ask for lol?????? :cowboy:

A friday night at home for me, but every now and again i fancy something differant. So tonight me and mrs lion are having one of our cocktail nights. Now i know cocktails are slightly gay but its in the privacy of my own home. We sit making them up as we go along, for tonights session we have bottles of rum vodka scnapps cointreu blue curacao and campari plus various mixers. We will sit round the kitchen table playing music, taking turns to mix cocktails and getting absolutly sh*t faced.

A friday night at home for me, but every now and again i fancy something differant. So tonight me and mrs lion are having one of our cocktail nights. Now i know cocktails are slightly gay but its in the privacy of my own home. We sit making them up as we go along, for tonights session we have bottles of rum vodka scnapps cointreu blue curacao and campari plus various mixers. We will sit round the kitchen table playing music, taking turns to mix cocktails and getting absolutly sh*t faced.

you have a fantastic combo of stuff to mix. Should be a good night eh?

you have a fantastic combo of stuff to mix. Should be a good night eh?

i've a feeling i'll regret it tomorrow.

i've a feeling i'll regret it tomorrow.

have good yin you'll need to invite all the ''avillafan'' lads down for one of yer cocktail nights il bring the bucky