Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Friday Night Tipple...

living for the weekend lately. have stopped having the odd beer during the week days with my food. ya get thirsty as fuk come friday lol

finished work at 1500, on my 4th can now.

thinking about having an auld whiskey. nice outside and a few lads are kicking a ball. might go over and shout at them to WATCH MY FUKING WINDOWS!!! bit bored atm lol

Bahahahaha good luck with that. He'll be waiting a very very very long time

They wouldn't fit anyway :)

living for the weekend lately. have stopped having the odd beer during the week days with my food. ya get thirsty as fuk come friday lol

finished work at 1500, on my 4th can now.

thinking about having an auld whiskey. nice outside and a few lads are kicking a ball. might go over and shout at them to WATCH MY FUKING WINDOWS!!! bit bored atm lol

Bank holiday in the republic too on Monday ?

No, it's the following week there.

conmans put me in the mood for a bevvy when he asked if I was drinking might head over to the off licence for some cans of bud later im taking a wee liking to them,i know I know(don't mock me)

conmans put me in the mood for a bevvy when he asked if I was drinking might head over to the off licence for some cans of bud later im taking a wee liking to them,i know I know(don't mock me)

thats fukin talkin waters.

powers whiskey is the way to go pal lol

i dont need an excuse atm man. missus is off to germany tomorrow so gonna meet the family for a thirsty day out. happy days. no time like the present for getting a few in

sofasitters a bit of a jaikey he doesn't need an excuse,...yep I know bud is a bit shameless but f*ck it,...it could be worse I could be on the caley specialbrews lol

sofasitters a bit of a jaikey he doesn't need an excuse,...yep I know bud is a bit shameless but f*ck it,...it could be worse I could be on the caley specialbrews lol

i am in my fuk, i only drink the finest waters known to man. come straight from the under sea level streams of holland. heineken lol