Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Friday Night Tipple...

42 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

get well soon Anne

Cheers, Corny. No idea what is wrong with me. 

43 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Cheers, Corny. No idea what is wrong with me. 

hope its just a bug n everythings alright anne

9 hours ago, Dimitri said:

hope its just a bug n everythings alright anne

Thanks, Dimitri. 

been on it 8 days solid now , day and night , the pub is calling me at the moment for the all day session , addios amigos :beer

2x Warsteiner 650ml,i will be drinking these out of my Warstiener pint glass straight out the freezer

210481011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=cb7cb

4x 650ml bottles of Tyskie,took a real liking to this stuff

tyskie.ashx

4x 500ml cans of desperados mixed with tequila good wee dunt aff it, 5.9%

desperados-can.jpg

fosters and strongbow on offer at asda 20 cans for a tenner  , I'll leave you to do the maths , just got the mrs to order me 3 of each , a man in a green van will deliver them to our house ,  tuesday at 2pm , but dont worry , i bought 4 cases from morrisons last week. , Be smart like me and stock up in your shed , at these prices you would be a fool not to

16 minutes ago, Patrick said:

fosters and strongbow on offer at asda 20 cans for a tenner  , I'll leave you to do the maths , just got the mrs to order me 3 of each , a man in a green van will deliver them to our house ,  tuesday at 2pm , but dont worry , i bought 4 cases from morrisons last week. , Be smart like me and stock up in your shed , at these prices you would be a fool not to

the euro's are on my man,its time to embrace it,& go all continental whilst its onwith yer beers,germans,czech,dutch take yer pick all do nice beers its a little more pricey,but the taste is much better & stronger its not the quantity but the quality,my friend,UTV:drunk

Looking forward to the football.

Stopped at Tesco after work and was very happy to find Cornish Rattler on the shelves so stocked up on that. 

3 minutes ago, AnneMc said:

Looking forward to the football.

Stopped at Tesco after work and was very happy to find Cornish Rattler on the shelves so stocked up on that. 

whits this anne,cider?

Tonight I am drinking Tea, been caning it a bit lately so decided to give my Liver a break and as its my anniversary, birthday and fathers day in the coming week I wont get many days off the booze in the next 10 days.:beer

29 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

whits this anne,cider?

Aye. It's lovely. Made by Healey's in Cornwall. Pear one is even better. They didn't have any in Tesco though. 

5 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

litre bottle of bacardi

with what coke? btw il be supporting norn ern v wales on sunday,ive made my decision on this home nation match,just hope the f**cking super prods behave themselves lol,..btw that's a shame about paddy mccourts mrs eh brain tumour,thats how he never made the match

yes , coke mate. Yeah just heard about Paddy's wife, absolutely shockin. Apparently, he rang MIchael O'Neill and told him that he didn't want to be considered for the squad for the Euros. More to life than football. Think he will be signing for Derry City for next season. 

Not many will be gettimg full in Heathrow terminal 2. 

Prices are crazy. 

Tonight I'm having a few, been out for pints and brunch. Brunch is Fukin brilliant.

Never knew these fukers had some taste. I had steak and eggs. Great combo with 6 pints

Anyway, decided something different tonight. 6 different bottles of beer I can't pronounce the name of

Just got back from my early evening stroll along the prom, stopped at The Commodore for a couple of San Miguels ( I like a cold lager when I've been walking ) and had to lean on the table to stop it been blown away....what the feck has happened to summer ? then popped into a new Alehouse, the Wight Bear for a couple of Ales that I can't remember the name of but they were damned nice with my pork pie and mustard and sat discussing all things Dorset with a couple from Sutton Coldfield.

I'm now half way through a bottle of Merlot waiting for the bloody soaps to finish so me and Wifey can watch the Revenant while polishing off the half bottle of Johnny Walker left from last night......I suspect I may be a bit the worse for wear by then and the film will be put back until I'm sober enough to remember what the feck is going on.

Damn it my glass is empty again........

Was supposed to go out to watch the match but fell asleep on the sofa and have just woken up. 

No beer for me so.