Dimitri

Friday Night Tipple...

2,906 posts in this topic

I was cutting down but have failed badly, got back from my weekend in Brum on Monday evening and have had a drink every night. Sat in my summerhouse last night with 2 bottles of Merlot and Douglas Murrays new book, didn't get much reading done.:drunk

Just a standard boring Budweiser tonight for me.

Wife offered to get me something else but thought I better get rid of some of this Christmas beer that's still lying around the house.

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:33 AM, dorset lion said:

I was cutting down but have failed badly, got back from my weekend in Brum on Monday evening and have had a drink every night. Sat in my summerhouse last night with 2 bottles of Merlot and Douglas Murrays new book, didn't get much reading done.:drunk

whos douglas murray,an islamaphobe I'm guessing?:whistle:biggrin:,il need to google him & give him  a read/listen one day

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:40 PM, Dimitri said:

whos douglas murray,an islamaphobe I'm guessing?:whistle:biggrin:,il need to google him & give him  a read/listen one day

His new book is entitled " The strange death of Europe, immigration, identity, Islam ".........easy enough to find him online and have a listen.

2 hours ago, dorset lion said:

His new book is entitled " The strange death of Europe, immigration, identity, Islam ".........easy enough to find him online and have a listen.

will do mate,il have a wee listen

stayed in last night , 4 cans of stella and 4 magners and a bottle of mixed fruit rose , Off out today at 3 for the all dayer , local in the afternoon and town tonight