Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Friday Night Tipple...

alright troops what we all drinking this fine friday night ive got maself a bottle of buckfast im about too crack open :hh:

Villa forum,bottle of buckie & listning to choones canny beat it

i bought a bottle of white rum but as i did'nt want to appear racist i bought a bottle of dark rum as well. i like to consider myself multicultural.

can some one pm me how to post YT vids up plz

ive treid copy n pasting the link then click on the wee icon next too the smiley on post page but no joy?

on the toe nails on my bottle o bucky just had to run to the off licence round the corner for another bottle it was meant to be a wee half bottle but another full bottle was too tempting but f*ck it haha ma guts are going to be fecked tommorow

can some one pm me how to post YT vids up plz

ive treid copy n pasting the link then click on the wee icon next too the smiley on post page but no joy?

copy the youtube url (page address), then reply to a topic.

click the insert media icon above the text box then paste the url into it.

thats all there is too it!

copy the youtube url (page address), then reply to a topic.

click the insert media icon above the text box then paste the url into it.

thats all there is too it!

cheers mate

a couple cans of Carlsberg Export, with a wee dram or 3 or 5 of Uncle Jack Daniels chaser,

---luverlee jubberleee, :hh:

a couple cans of Carlsberg Export, with a wee dram or 3 or 5 of Uncle Jack Daniels chaser,

---luverlee jubberleee, :hh:

ive went right off jack d'z last time i drunk that i spewed ma ring(sick) i used to luv the stuff aswell.best spirit is martell brandy canny whack it. i dont now if jagermeister counts but the 1st time i drank that was in hamburg for the celtic v st,pauli centenery party n they sold it in quarter bottle's i thought it was a wine or sherry like buckfast or QC but when i seen it was 35% after 3 small bottle's i was blotto haha im on a YT vid aswell in the knust celtic party :blush:

Alrighty villans its Friday night again so what we all on im on a cuppa Tea tonight & a nice wee apple tart :blush: im trying to dry out for my hols i fly out to sunny spain on tues so il hit the bevvy then & good news for yous you wont have too read my sh*tey posts for a week

i thought id bump this wee thread up as its friday night just got myself 8 cans of some dutch lager called oranjeboom tried it for the 1st time last sunday & took a liking to it

i was gonni keep off the drink till sunday as im going to the chapel to my mates baby's baptism then back to our local celtic supporters clubs for a heavy session but fcuck it my mouth is dry as a nuns c*nt & fancied a bevvy be warned though you lot have to put up with me tonight posting a lot of drunken sh1te lol

anyone else on it?

just about to log off and go over the local for the england game. so umpteen pints of 49er and a bottle of vodka for when i get back. come on ENGEEERLAND

oh thats right englands playing tonight everyone will be loged off watching it its just gonni be me on here , :mellow: