FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The SPL Thread

Nicolas

Another Scot? What on earth LOL welcome to the board...but why would we be bankrupt?

(I said I was off here but things are calmer now and tbh I'm curious as to why you think that)

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's your trophy cabinet

home+time+019.JPG

i think u opened the wrong cubard there pal... our trophy room contains a eurorean cup, european super cup, english league titles, league cups, F.A cups... maybe ur camara doesnt pick up proper tophies eh??

like i said, Rangers could forget about there 115 honours or what ever it is... they wouldnt win anything in England, playing competative matches every week, not only playing 1 other real team, Celtic.

would Swansea and Cardiff not have the same kind of history if they played in the welsh league??? what are they in England??? swansea this summer became the FIRST welsh team to be promoted to the top league... surely that tells u something about the type of club u lot would be in this league.

u might have a good stadium with a strong following, born into the english game from the begining i can tell u for a fact that u would not have the same support, as such wouldnt be the same club.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

So who are your first preferance of team, if its footballing reasons i would say the villa for sure, but there aint no denying what the filth sing and that aint a bigoted opinion, its fact.

what about the famine song? telling scots/irish to go home you wouldnt mock jews & the halocaust(sp) its the same thing millions died & had to settle here you wouldnt tell irish/americans latin/americans or italian/americans to go home why cant we all get on no matter what religoun or race we belong too

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

I just found out a picture of Rangers fan and scot 1888 :lol:

ggg.jpg

Crikey!! whats next cats and dogs living together in peace??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived