FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The SPL Thread

Nicolas

ok i have been good enough to make this topic so the convo can continue on this subject, it stays friendly or it gets closed. simple.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like i said your club is :-

tinpot.jpg

and here is your trophys

imagesCAHR9KRX.jpg

:roll: Looks like something from star wars for some reason?

As for the success I'll leave it be Rangers and Celtic would be like 10th and 11th imo and there abouts. The reason of your 'european success' is due to the league you're in, it's like saying We've won the europa league but to qualify we had to play in the Russian league or something.

This was posted before I saw alan's post so I from now on saay no more. Nice star wars pics though Wacko.

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

not another bigot please crawl back to yur cave im having to deal with a certain bigot called keepmeguessing who keeps sending me abusive anti catholic PM texts about priests

touching, to be fair to you though you were likely dragged up and dont know any better, i try and be accomodating to everyone and dont agree with sending nasty PMs but you are a dirty unwashed scumbag having a badge like that on your profile, giz me the boak

:roll: Looks like something from star wars for some reason?

As for the success I'll leave it be Rangers and Celtic would be like 10th and 11th imo and there abouts. The reason of your 'european success' is due to the league you're in, it's like saying We've won the europa league but to qualify we had to play in the Russian league or something.

This was posted before I saw alan's post so I from now on saay no more. Nice star wars pics though Wacko.

that's very fair and I'd agree with that, my problem is with englishmen who think we'd be relegated straight away and would barely survive in the championship

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

that's very fair and I'd agree with that, my problem is with englishmen who think we'd be relegated straight away and would barely survive in the championship

Then we see eye to eye...I said I wouldn't say anything else but this is a rare agreement :lolthumb:

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

not another bigot please crawl back to yur cave im having to deal with a certain bigot called keepmeguessing who keeps sending me abusive anti catholic PM texts about priests

So who are your first preferance of team, if its footballing reasons i would say the villa for sure, but there aint no denying what the filth sing and that aint a bigoted opinion, its fact.

Archived