FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

The SPL Thread

Nicolas

rangers/celtic history means nothing... lets face facts here if Rangers/celtic were playing in the english league you would have NO history to speak off... just a middle of road club nothing more... same type of club to the likes of Bolton/west brom/fulham AT BEST.

sorry mike, had to have my say.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are more than 2 teams in the EPL, hence the fan divides. There are 2 teams in Scotland...more successful? In what exactly Scottish cups? I respected Scottish football a few pages back saying you'd fit into the premier league so I'm not bitter, but the way you go about posting your trollocks on here isn't acceptable. It's egging people on to bite back.

Sorry Loyal....soooo Cuellar :whistling:

more succesful in terms of Europe and I'm only posting my "trollocks" on here cause you guys started it :rolleyes:

if Scott 1888 was in here he'd agree with me :)

I guess I'll have to accept that Englishmen won't be able to accept the fact that rangers and celtic would do well in the premier league until it actually happens (if it does).

Not looking for a fight and sorry for intruding on your forum so I shall leave you :)

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

Whatever you reply rangersfan I will not raise you because I don't plan on being banned.

I didn't start it others did and I said you'd be prem but likes of Bolton/ Fulham mid-table prem. END.

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

more succesful in terms of Europe and I'm only posting my "trollocks" on here cause you guys started it :rolleyes:

if Scott 1888 was in here he'd agree with me :)

I guess I'll have to accept that Englishmen won't be able to accept the fact that rangers and celtic would do well in the premier league until it actually happens (if it does).

Not looking for a fight and sorry for intruding on your forum so I shall leave you :)

You'd be best making a thread up & aye i do erm agree wi a r*ngers fan lol but id rather stay in scotland as we are scottish anyway back on topic whats happining with cuellar is he going or what youve heard youve won a watch if you get him for 2m but is he willing to go fae 40k p.w to 20k p.w

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

5m at least as ive said before defo in the top10 CBs in the epl who are you going to replace him with for 2m

why would the english welcome any scum fans in the premiership when they glorify and sing as they do, bunch of sad individuals singing about the IRA, and they would happily do it anywhere, ironic they wanna go to the premiership

why would the english welcome any scum fans in the premiership when they glorify and sing as they do, bunch of sad individuals singing about the IRA, and they would happily do it anywhere, ironic they wanna go to the premiership

not another bigot please crawl back to yur cave im having to deal with a certain bigot called keepmeguessing who keeps sending me abusive anti catholic PM texts about priests

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived