Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicolas

The SPL Thread

1) I'm sure 10x5 foot flags with a personalised message don't make themselves overnight.

2) About denying the Celtic singing: don't call it bullshit because there's no evidence and then accuse Rangers fans of making it up, again with no evidence! And at least 10 Celtic fans have admitted to hearing it as well.

3) Weefergus: "can't have a decent conversation about football with them"? At least me and Scott make decent attempts at doing that inbetween debates, it's you who always stirs something up.

4) The SFA are not bending the rules for us, they said the rules aren't clear, and if anything it's worked out against us, we can only play 2 players when it was widely assumed we could play them all. Just like when they bent the rules to blackmail an illegal transfer embargo on us, so don't start that rubbish.

5) "The cunts have you fooled" :lol: Coming from the people who dedicate their lives now to try and fool people into believing that "Rangers are dead" and they cheated this and that and their respect to killed soldiers are a disgrace and the SFA are cunts for not letting them play 6 signings in matches and blah blah blah. Yeah, ok.

Anyway, I'm off to Germany tomorrow so you two can post some more insightful posts in here for me for when I get back.

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

Ok...we will go along with your way of thinking for the moment

Now perhaps can you answer why they have never singled out a deceased British soldier for so much attention before or had their name on a banner like with Lee ?

Third timing of asking in this thread i think and still no answer from anybody

Who was the last soldier to be in the news with that much coverage? Fair enough press coverage shouldn't determine how much respect a soldier receives as they are all as brave and valiant as each other but that's the way of life with everything. I remember there was a girl who committed suicide because of people bullying her because she showed her breasts on the internet and for sleeping around and things like that and it was on the news etc and people were trending RIP on twitter and making FB pages etc and people were complaining about no one mentioning this other girl who died trying to save someone's life I think it was. It was simply because it was on the news and had more coverage. Just how it goes, that's what happened with Rigby.

avillafanrangersbadges.jpg

Ok...we will go along with your way of thinking for the moment

Now perhaps can you answer why they have never singled out a deceased British soldier for so much attention before or had their name on a banner like with Lee ?

Third timing of asking in this thread i think and still no answer from anybody

Only a moment? We have had to go along with yours for over 200 pages......

I cant answer that for you because I have no clue. But clearly someone got it in their mind to honour a bloke who was murdered in broad day light in his own country..... Who cares that it was Rangers....why not just enjoy it for the good gesture it was?

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

After discussion with other staff we are going to start a new SPL thread.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png