Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicolas

The SPL Thread

fair do's at least the bold nicolas likes lenny lol

He is young..give him time!! lol

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Its his nationalist views that concern me!

nothing to worry about ma man what should concern you more is wee nicky bhoy turning this board into a celtic forum ;)

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

nothing to worry about ma man what should concern you more is wee nicky bhoy turning this board into a celtic forum ;)

Not to worry, we have had Liverpool and Spurs threads on here...But the heart of the site will always be VILLA!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Hehe.I put this up for our Bhoys on this forum site.This will forever be about the mighty Villa!

0,,10265~9846563,00.jpg

villa-t-shirts.jpg

mark bosnich was sitting amongst celtic fans singing,laughing n joking with them in yesterdays freindly in oz against perth glory he either loved our banter our he was full of the columbian marching powder still a legend would have loved too see him in the hoops

Generally i love Scottish Football fans, they have real passion but know how to enjoy the ride without and have fun doing it! Great fun but after a few pints you can forget about trying to understand them!!lol

And thats coming from a Guy with an Irish family!!

I used to watch rab c nesbitt with the subtitles on for the first series now i'm fluent in jockish. so ge boil ye heeed ye barm yaah

Cant stand celtic at all and really dont like lennon one little bit would choose rangers over them anyday even tho i cant stand to watch scottish football zzzzzzzzz

just my opinion tho ;)

Cant stand celtic at all and really dont like lennon one little bit would choose rangers over them anyday even tho i cant stand to watch scottish football zzzzzzzzz

just my opinion tho ;)

why cant you stand celtic?

Rangers for me always

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy