Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicolas

The SPL Thread

3,504 posts in this topic

I've noticed there are a lot of Celtic fans on this site and Celtic and Villa have a good friendship relationship.I love Celtic myself so all Bhoys talk goes on here.From signings to Green Brigade to videos of the team and fans to Izzaguire to Hooper.Maybe this should be on a Celtic forum but it's on Footie Talk so I don't think it will do any harm. :thumbsup:

Sorry.Celtic.My bad.You know what I mean.

Sorry.Celtic.My bad.You know what I mean.

Yes mate just on the wind up :lol:

Ghod bless you nic, a Celtif page youve made my day although there's a few hunlurkers who wont be happy HAIL HAIL :drunk:

Whats your connection and likes and dislikes of Celtic?

Connections-I'm part scottish and I just really like their stadium,manager and some og their players.

Likes-Neil Lennon.He's a great manager who stands by the team come bomb packages and bullets.

Gary Hooper.He's one of my faviourate strikers.He is slightly akward and can come across as lazy at times but he is a good finisher.

Kris Commons.His long range shot is sensational.

Beram Kyle-His spiky,gelled hair. :lolthumb: His shot is also very good.

Green Brigade-Amazing ultras group with flags and banners and scarfs.

Celtic Park-It's a lovely layout and has a good atmosphere.The away stand is weird though. :lolthumb:

Dislikes-They don't win the SPL all the time.Damn Huns. :lolthumb:

Gergios Samaras-I was so ticked off when he missed the penalty away at The Ibrox.Cost them the league.

Come on Celtic and Villa!

Here are some videos of Green Brigade and Celtic supporters singing.

Heres an example of what I want to be.A junior capo.Theres basically a kid further down the stand.This is celtic's one of them getting a I say,then you repeat song.

Heres a video of them singing I just can't get enough.

And this is let's all do the huddle.

Heres the Green Brigade away at The Huns.

Glasgow blue,my arse. :lolthumb: Loving it.

I have no real feeling towards Celtic good or bad to be honest! just hate Neil lennon!

I have no real feeling towards Celtic good or bad to be honest! just hate Neil lennon!

why?

why?

To be honest he does ask for trouble with the taunting.But I like him.

why?

Mate my view on lennon (and i say this with full respect to the Celtic Fans) is that he is a thug, plain and simple! was he not recorded singing sectarian songs as well???

Just not my cup of tea!

To be honest he does ask for trouble with the taunting.But I like him.

he's just passionate & its not just trouble the very 1st day he set foot in glasgow & being an irish nationlist playing & captaining N.I he's suffered the worst kind of racism threats possible just for being a catholic! even wind up merchants like savage diouff & barton dont recieve this intolarance even 2 of our fringe players mccourt & mcginn N.I players recieved bullets in the post ive met lennon & you couldnt meet a nicer guy he'l never be defeated to the bigots & has skin as thick as a rhino

WE ARE ALL NEIL LENNON

he's just passionate & its not just trouble the very 1st day he set foot in glasgow & being an irish nationlist playing & captaining N.I he's suffered the worst kind of racism threats possible just for being a catholic! even wind up merchants like savage diouff & barton dont recieve this intolarance even 2 of our fringe players mccourt & mcginn N.I players recieved bullets in the post ive met lennon & you couldnt meet a nicer guy he'l never be defeated to the bigots & has skin as thick as a rhino

WE ARE ALL NEIL LENNON

Its his nationalist views that concern me!

Mate my view on lennon (and i say this with full respect to the Celtic Fans) is that he is a thug, plain and simple! was he not recorded singing sectarian songs as well???

Just not my cup of tea!

Il admit as a player he was a bit of a rogue on the pitch & has quite an arrogant persona about him but off it he's actually sound & a familly man as for the video he was caught only singing ''oh the r*ngers are shite'' wi a few shandys in him him

celtic dont do secterian we accept any race or religoun its the huns that are secterian & racist mate even as im typing im looking out my window to orange order flags from houses in ma street as its july marching season to celebrate the 12th/boyne :(

Il admit as a player he was a bit of a rogue on the pitch & has quite an arrogant persona about him but off it he's actually sound & a familly man as for the video he was caught only singing ''oh the r*ngers are shite'' wi a few shandys in him him

celtic dont do secterian we accept any race or religoun its the huns that are secterian & racist mate even as im typing im looking out my window to orange order flags from houses in ma street as its july marching season to celebrate the 12th/boyne :(

Still dont like him!! lol

Still dont like him!! lol

fair do's at least the bold nicolas likes lenny lol

For any Celtic fans out there,who do you want The Bhoys to sign? Whats your opinion on Izzaguire being linked with Man Utd? Whats your view on Celtic's transfer talk.

fair do's at least the bold nicolas likes lenny lol

He is young..give him time!! lol

Its his nationalist views that concern me!

nothing to worry about ma man what should concern you more is wee nicky bhoy turning this board into a celtic forum ;)

nothing to worry about ma man what should concern you more is wee nicky bhoy turning this board into a celtic forum ;)

Not to worry, we have had Liverpool and Spurs threads on here...But the heart of the site will always be VILLA!

Hehe.I put this up for our Bhoys on this forum site.This will forever be about the mighty Villa!

mark bosnich was sitting amongst celtic fans singing,laughing n joking with them in yesterdays freindly in oz against perth glory he either loved our banter our he was full of the columbian marching powder still a legend would have loved too see him in the hoops