• Chris Hughton
    • Owen Coyle
    • Mark Hughes
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Gus Poyet
    • Frank Rijkaard
    • Bob Bradley
    • Claudio Ranieri

Or maybe, as Foreva told us, its all smoke screens and CA really is on his way :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Come on Foreva where are you :question:

CA is not coming to Villa, everybody needs to stop clinging on to this hope..a years sabbatical is on the menu for him, not Villa.

I think Foreva is doing the dishes, ironing, gardening,washing and cooking his missus breakfast in bed for the next few months in a bid to soften the blow of what money he may have lost on the CA bet!!

Never mind eh?

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
High praise indeed but, much as Macca is a top Villa boy, I thought that I would check, and I think that he may have been thrown a red herring by the handling agent at BHX.

The aircraft actually went to Corsica, which is where it went when he was hiring Gerard Houllier.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Here is the clubs "Non" statement,

The Club is conscious of the keen interest in developments over the appointment of our new manager.

When the process has reached an appropriate point we can assure our fans that we will be clear and forthright.

We are focused right now on trying to secure the best candidate who will complement the Club's commitment to being true to our heritage, competitiveness and passionate fan base.

We will update fans again when the process is more advanced.

like i said earlier, why bother??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I think they did it because of Sky Sports and many other press camping outside the training ground.

I also have a feeling they have someone watching the forums.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Don't give up hope on CA !!

Saying he is taking a year out is like a player saying they need a fresh challenge in other words pay me more money !

If CA signs Mate i will shove a SHA flag up my arse and parade on all fours outside the sty!!!

Thats a promise!

Yeah pretty much a non statement but it is needed. But regardless of what they say the stories will continue tofloat around till the club announces it's appontment.

tumblr_lpax8yxyfy1qip14mo1_500.gif

meetmember.png          member.png

Archived