• Chris Hughton
    • Owen Coyle
    • Mark Hughes
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Gus Poyet
    • Frank Rijkaard
    • Bob Bradley
    • Claudio Ranieri

Adrian Durham on Talksport has just said live on air that he received a text message from a very RELIABLE source saying that Roberto Martinez has turned Aston Villa down... :censored:

I really rate Martinez as weell. :furious:

Get well soon Petrov
  • Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't believe some people way of thinking on here. The last few days we've been all talking about how we need to push on and now since the martinez story broke people are saying stuff like we're a top 8 team at best get real!!!!!!!!!

We were all giving a foolham fan stick for saying stuff like that to us now our own fans are putting us down.

We are still a big team we can still push for champs league we just need some sort of radical action to be taken now.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Adrian Durham on Talksport has just said live on air that he received a text message from a very RELIABLE source saying that Roberto Martinez has turned Aston Villa down... :censored:

If this is the case the only winners at the moment are the f**cking bookies...!!!! First MH then CA then SM then RB and now RM all backed to the hilt...!!!!

just because talk sport says he turned us down we all think he has.The amount of barf that get served up on there is unbelievable.

Wait and hear off Villa or wigan.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Getting very tired of all this, in fact i am getting to the point that i just dont care who we sign as long as we do!! we are losing players and other Clubs are signing players and we are in danger of getting left behind..again!

Just give the bloody job to KMD and be done with all this sh*t!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

I'm actually starting to feel angry about all this now. We need a manager and fast, sounds like we're seriously running out of options

Or maybe, as Foreva told us, its all smoke screens and CA really is on his way :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Come on Foreva where are you :question:

Ok listen to this then boys..

Just in.. Randys Jet that I was talking about earlier on today went to Corsica as confirmed by an ITK.

So does this mean he went to see Carlo Ancelotti? or even Ranieri?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Lol, people really need to drop the Ancelotti thing, it's not happening. Imo, anyway.

I keep hoping some breaking news will happen and I don't know why but I have a gut feeling tomorrow we'll have a manager.

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

Archived