FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Confirmed: Alex Mcleish

gozaribe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

talk of protests is nearly as off the scale as am getting the job ......wont happen &mad 2 even talk about it :furious:

I have been chanting a new mantra today when listening to all the media garbage doing the rounds,

"In Randy We Trust, In Randy We Trust"

We all need to have a Coke and a smile and wait for solid news!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

some of us have been takin the p*ss others have been threatening protests.i think RL will have got the message. but i do hope there are no demos as this will make us look foolish and possibly ruin what RL is trying to do.

Contary to a post by AVSTU made a little earlier.

Rl has been back in America, and arrives back in the Uk tomorrow morning, so indeed if his jet has left again, its a dead cert he defiantely isn't on board.

RL Jet info

N85CL F900-a10:22-d16:58

arrived BHX 10.22 Departed 16.58

Dont know who was on it but definatly his jet

Randy is a good sound business man who bases his entire portfolio on good pr so things need to calm down a bit . I too was well hacked off when watching and listening to media but Holtender your right who in there right mind would employ a man from Birmingham City to do anything at VP let alone manage the first team. We are fueling this fire for the dicks on the tv this is becoming our own fault its out of hand so lets stop it and talk positive from now on.

who would u like 2 c come in loyalvillan ..............moyes all the way 4 me

Moyes has always been my first choice, he has the right skill set for us.

But at this point i would take most mentioned with the exception of McLeish or McClaren....Kevin McDonald would not be at all bad either...lets just get it done.

However i reckon we will be waiting until 1st July and you knw what happens then!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived