FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Confirmed: Alex Mcleish

gozaribe

I'm reading this in stunned disbelief. It's really like Dalglish being linked to Everton, or Shearer to Sunderland...

It's obviously not going to happen so you need to relax! Sky Sports must be pissing themselves at how they engineered this!

I'm telling you, mongoose supporters just make us all look so stupid at times :confused:

3188055002_02c9077637holte.jpg

Aston Villa Football Club EST. 1874

The Bells Are Ringing

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, lets all go to VP and protest about something that is very unlikely, thats EXACTLY what we need at this point in time...

lets say we do have a manager lined up and then they see the villa faithfull protest about a rumour, how exactly will they feel about the prospect of keep us happy is things turn bad in the early stages?

everyone complains about how the media are making us out to be a laughing stock...? if this goes ahead the headlines will write themselves and nobody can accuse the media of making up anything, the club WILL be seen as a laughing stock and it will be soley down the actions of the so called fans, most likely the same people that base the option of buying tickets or not on who we will appoint as manager, or how well we are doing that week... MOST PROPER supporters have ALREADY bought there season tickets...

Think on people.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

I'm sure i speak for all of us when i say i love AM, getting the scum relagated twice. what a man, o.k. he blotted his copy book a little winning that cup for them but i'm sure it was an accident. Nobody looked more suprised than he did(except wenger,the arsenal players and fans). It would of been nice if he could of stayed one more year at the scum and gone for a hatrick but never mind. But i can't see dear old alex risk losing the affection we all have for him by feckin up our club as well.

I have also lost complete sympathy with our fans for doing this and I hope the protest is a fail. People who done this, you are sooo embarressing watch Ssn jump on this :furious:

The Bells Are Ringing

ok, lets all go to VP and protest about something that is very unlikely, thats EXACTLY what we need at this point in time...

lets say we do have a manager lined up and then they see the villa faithfull protest about a rumour, how exactly will they feel about the prospect of keep us happy is things turn bad in the early stages?

everyone complains about how the media are making us out to be a laughing stock...? if this goes ahead the headlines will write themselves and nobody can accuse the media of making up anything, the club WILL be seen as a laughing stock and it will be soley down the actions of the so called fans, most likely the same people that base the option of buying tickets or not on who we will appoint as manager, or how well we are doing that week... MOST PROPER supporters have ALREADY bought there season tickets...

Think on people.

I think people on this site need to take a breath and realise what Sky Sports news are doing to us and have been for a couple of weeks. because Randy Lerner is doing things correctly they have no scandal to report and if they have no scandal they ultimatly make things up and what better story to make up and get all the villa fuming than tell the whole world that the ginger from the dark side has welcomed an approach from us. like certain people keep saying keep the faith and have faith in mr Lerner as he seems to want the best for the Villa and appointing that t**t isn't the way to go but not once have we had an official from villa say we are looking at the ex Birmingham gaffer so chill out boys and all will be well just be patient Rome was not built in a day and yes i have renewed my season ticket because i love the Villa till my last breath and so should all of you lot on here which i'm sure you all do. its a tough time but we will get through it together as a club.

UP THE VILLA COME ON YOU LIONS

Guys you also need to stop blaming SSN...they're doing what they're paid for, their jobs. Let's face it. It's the gullible :censored: who are to blame.

The Bells Are Ringing

i totally agree the idea of a protest based on speculation is crazy personally i dont think we are in the runnin 4 the bluenose t**t but we would be a laughin stock if there was a protest over speculation what messsage does that send out 2 a new manager hopefully moyes

i totally agree the idea of a protest based on speculation is crazy personally i dont think we are in the runnin 4 the bluenose t**t but we would be a laughin stock if there was a protest over speculation what messsage does that send out 2 a new manager hopefully moyes

Any new news on the Moyes situation today??? I heard something today on talk sport that sounded like he was talking about his future but waited for it to be repeated then it wasn't. maybe i was hearing what i wanted to hesr that he had walked out on the Toffees wishfull thinking i know but we have to hope

like us all only hearing what u would like 2 hear mate ..... but 1 good thing is he is usually quick 2 rule such things out but not this time so maybe silence is golden :sp_drool2: :whistling:

Continued from previous threads,

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived