FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Confirmed: Alex Mcleish

gozaribe

It's only Loyal's post that is a problem.How about Loyal,you edit your post like I did and just have your post of 'Time to move on Nick, good grief!!'.

Then it will all be good.

I am not going to get in an argument Nick but i will NOT edit my post and i stand by my comment that its time to move on!

We dont need to fall out over it do we??

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not going to get in an argument Nick but i will NOT edit my post and i stand by my comment that its time to move on!

We dont need to fall out over it do we??

I'm really quite confused.Everybody thinks I'm trying to get in an argument.I know it's time to move on,I just posted the videos because of the singing,not the Anti McLeish part.If you don't want to edit it,don't but I just wanted you to edit the video parts.

0,,10265~9846563,00.jpg

villa-t-shirts.jpg

I'm really quite confused.Everybody thinks I'm trying to get in an argument.I know it's time to move on,I just posted the videos because of the singing,not the Anti McLeish part.If you don't want to edit it,don't but I just wanted you to edit the video parts.

Now done nick.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Thanks.I don't want to have any argument.Loyal,holte ender,peever,lukedaw,karl,avstu,everybody's my friend.I just thought I'd put them up for the songs. :thumbsup:

0,,10265~9846563,00.jpg

villa-t-shirts.jpg

Whats everybody's virew on Mcleish bringing Peter Grant to The Villa? I don't mind Peter Grant.I think he's a strong character by the looks of his interviews.Obviously Mcleish must like him to.Hopefully they don't turn us defensive like they did at Blues,or maybe it wasn't them.I'll give them both a chance.

0,,10265~9846563,00.jpg

villa-t-shirts.jpg

Whats everybody's virew on Mcleish bringing Peter Grant to The Villa? I don't want Gant.I can't stand him.Were turning into Small Heath at this rate.

Mcleish-Yes.

Peter Grant-No.

whats wrong with Grant? personally i dont know the bloke, ive never even heard of him... but managers work as a team, this includes there backroom staff, the majority of managers keep them for there whole careers, some come and go but not very often.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Oh no.I'm really sorry.I have misunderstood him for the small,bald one at Blues.My bad. :dam: In that case,I'll be editing my earlier post and again,apologies.I don't mind him. :dam: :lol:

0,,10265~9846563,00.jpg

villa-t-shirts.jpg

Oh no.I'm really sorry.I have misunderstood him for the small,bald one at Blues.My bad. :dam: In that case,I'll be editing my earlier post and again,apologies.I don't mind him. :dam: :lol:

andy watson ex hun assistant with eck your on about grant was an ex-player for celtic & was mowbrays assistant for us a couple of yrs ago

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Archived