• David Moyes
    • Marco Van Basten
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Roberto Martinez
    • Steve McLaren
    • Mark Hughes
    • Frank Rijkaard

Talksport are reporting that Mark Hughes is favourite to be next Villa boss.. With Rafa Benitez and David Moyes the other two in the running..

They also mentioned that Gary MAC is 40/1 to be named new Villa boss - Big No No for me!

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a manager that is full of passion stands no messing an would be great for our young lads namely STUART PEARCE

Matt Kendrick on talksport discussing Villa right now.

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Yes I know.. Hate the fact he makes out that certain Villa fans want this and that..

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

My choice probably controversal would be Sven what he did at Man City was amazing on a shoe string budget had them second in the league for a period, untill he realised he was about to be ousted.

Sven could bring trophys to Villa park for sure

My choice probably controversal would be Sven what he did at Man City was amazing on a shoe string budget had them second in the league for a period, untill he realised he was about to be ousted.

Welcome to avillafan RS, not entirely sure of your choice of replacement though?? :tung2rp:

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

didnt cahill come from preston and howard from man utd?

Cahill came from Millwall I believe. Yes Howard from United. Arteta from Rangers in Scotland. Jagielka from Sheffield United (top of head here). Baines from Wigan. etc etc.

For me his only overseas successful signings as been Felliani and possibly Pienarr who ended up at Spurs for £3m. Not too much different to MON in that respect. Dont get me wrong, I liked some of the things MON did for the club. However, would possibly another MON take us forward?

Another corpse, no thanks, i want someone with abit of fire in their belly :thumbsup:

Cahill came from Millwall I believe. Yes Howard from United. Arteta from Rangers in Scotland. Jagielka from Sheffield United (top of head here). Baines from Wigan. etc etc.

For me his only overseas successful signings as been Felliani and possibly Pienarr who ended up at Spurs for £3m. Not too much different to MON in that respect. Dont get me wrong, I liked some of the things MON did for the club. However, would possibly another MON take us forward?

You raise a good point by drawing comparisons between MON and Moyes, but i would still have Moyes as my first choice...doubt he will leave Everton to be honest.

Archived