• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Roberto Martinez
    • Steve McLaren
    • Mark Hughes
    • Frank Rijkaard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its all "IF'S and Butts at the moment, and as of yet Gh ain't gone, so lets just wait and see before we start running away with oursleves.

Robert Martinez - good joke forevaa :dam:

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Robert Martinez - good joke forevaa :dam:

Its easy to "mock" Avfc, but with respect, he may just turn out to be one of the best young up and coming managers in the Prem. Prior to mocking, lets see just what happens considering he's had no money to speak of and indeed his side do play some good passing football, the main downfall for him this season gone was defence, but in reality what money could he spend?

Don't mock son, as it just may come along and bite you in the ass :shoot: :cowboy:

Skyba- as far as MON's signings, AY was not the only one to succeed. Don't forget about Milner, Downing, Cuellar, L Young, Friedel,etc.....It wasn't the quality of player that was the issue with MON, it was the wages he was paying them. What was his biggest flop? Davies at 9 mil? Not to bad considering he got AY for 9, and Milner/Downing for 12 mil each.

As far as Moyes is concerned, i like his ability to not only find good talent, but talent from outside the UK. Arteta, Fellaini, Cahill, Bilyetinov, Howard, etc....add that with his ability to bring up young players like Rodwell and it makes him the perfect fit at Villa. He could come here and go nuts as you say, but until someone develops the ability to see into the future, we have nothing to go by but the resume. Moyes resume is too good to pass up.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Yeah that's my feeling on things I'd like ancelotti but would be more than happy with moyes. Anything is better than the current lot. I think ancelotti wouldn't be in it for the long term that's the only problem.

Totally agree with either Moyes or Ancelotti but Ive just come up with one I feel would be even better!

What we need is someone in charge who can deal with experienced international footballers and kick them out when they let the side down.Ancelotti has been cruely removed by a power crazy mogul even though he did nothing wrong and so has my prefered candidate. Would both of them get on with the fans.Carlo speaks good English but is always serious(just like Ian Holloway) but my candidate doesnt speak English at all and would need an interpreter but would be very popular with sections of the home support. Who is it?

COME ON DOWN..... CHERYL COLE!!

POUNTNEY

Totally agree with either Moyes or Ancelotti but Ive just come up with one I feel would be even better!

What we need is someone in charge who can deal with experienced international footballers and kick them out when they let the side down.Ancelotti has been cruely removed by a power crazy mogul even though he did nothing wrong and so has my prefered candidate. Would both of them get on with the fans.Carlo speaks good English but is always serious(just like Ian Holloway) but my candidate doesnt speak English at all and would need an interpreter but would be very popular with sections of the home support. Who is it?

COME ON DOWN..... CHERYL COLE!!

:roll: :clap:

I've never really been a massive fan of Mark Hughes but either way i will get right behind the new manager. Villa need to reunite as one like we was in the early years of the MON period.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Archived