• David Moyes
    • Marco Van Basten
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Roberto Martinez
    • Steve McLaren
    • Mark Hughes
    • Frank Rijkaard

I've gone for ancelotti although I think I'd rather see moyes at the villa I just think with a name like ancelotti at the club it's the only chance we'll have to keep young and downing and also it'll attract a higher quality of signing to the club in the future. But I would feel that he would be less likely to take the job for the long term.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moyes has done so much with so little, it would be interesting to see what he could do with a bit of money.

This, This, and only this!

1. M

2. O

3. Y

4. E

5. S

Make it happen Randy!!!!!

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

I've been sat here wondering about the possible new appointments at villa park and I think from what people are saying moyes is a favourite.

Now I personally would love the idea of moyes as a manager but ancelotti for the signings.

Now my argument is yes moyes has done very well with very little cash which is a massive achievement especially in this day and age. And now people have the fair point of what could he do with some cash. Now I think this could be dangerous because he's had to survive with very little cash and make good signings I feel the danger if you give him the cash he wouldn't be as effective.

It's like sticking a child in a sweet shop with loads of cash and saying get whatever you want they'll just go and buy all the best looking and expensive things and then when they actually get them they don't like them and they end up throwing it away.

Sound familiar to anyone?

This was IMO MON's only downfall ridiculously pricey signings of poor quality potential talent of which only 1 really came off in young. Delph injury ridden although he is talanted and curtis davies looked good but then was in the end SOO bad we convinced the scum he was worth signing and loaded him off to them in a brilliant practical joke on both parties that will see them both making trips the likes of cardiff next year. :)

What's everyone elses opinion on my thought.

(Sorry for the long winded topic I'm sat in hospital rather bored)

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

Yeah that's my feeling on things I'd like ancelotti but would be more than happy with moyes. Anything is better than the current lot. I think ancelotti wouldn't be in it for the long term that's the only problem.

controversial.png

YOU KNOW THE REST

ah but the thing you've got to remember is Ancelotti would be manacing Villa not Chelsea. Would he be able to attract the sort of players that your used to seeing him buy. Sadly I think not.

Cuz we're the pride of Birmingham & we shall not be moved!!!

Actually not too long ago, Moyes did have money at Everton and signed Felliani for 15 mill, followed by Jagielka, Cahill, Neville,Piennar, Saha and Howard, then helped bring the kids through like Coleman and Osman, so to me he is more and more looking like the man.....will not waste the money he will be given....

newcomer10.jpg

Archived