• David Moyes
    • Marco Van Basten
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Carlo Ancelotti
    • Roberto Martinez
    • Steve McLaren
    • Mark Hughes
    • Frank Rijkaard

Ok, so Kendrick is trying to second guess what most people think will happen anyway, that is Gh's health will get the better of him and he will not take an active interest on the touchline next season. Who would you like to see at the helm if Gh goes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive gone for Moyes but i would be happy with all apart from Van Basten, Benitez, McLaren or Martinez.

Firstly we need a manager that makes us difficult to beat again which i think any of the others could also provide.

I do query why no Martin O'Neill on the list though, this has got to be a possibility however remote now that he has got things sorted with Lerner & by all accounts they had remained close anyway

avfc.jpg

Ive gone for Moyes but i would be happy with all apart from Van Basten, Benitez, McLaren or Martinez.

Firstly we need a manager that makes us difficult to beat again which i think any of the others could also provide.

I do query why no Martin O'Neill on the list though, this has got to be a possibility however remote now that he has got things sorted with Lerner & by all accounts they had remained close anyway

Well, part of the reason that we got so fooked up this season is because of the timing of Mon's exit, and then again, there are soo many other reasons that I fo one would not want Mon the "Messiah" back in charge.

Would you really want Mon back at VP? I for one would not understand anyone who would want Mon back at the Villa

Absolutely no chance of MON coming back,we have been over this many a time, time to move on, a manager who knows how to develop the kids and produce pass and movement football, and do you know what, Martinez does fit that bill, but I think we really do need a bigger name who has been there and done it, to help rally the supporters spirits....I think RL has already sorted this out already, and all will become clear in the next week.... :lolthumb:

newcomer10.jpg

Put Moyes down. Ancelotti is a good coach but most places he's managed have had money to splash about, where as Moyes hasn't had that luxury at Everton. We have more money to use so it would go well with Moyes who can do well with very little

// AVillaFan 2009/10 FA Cup Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 Community Shield Winner

// AVillaFan 2010 World Cup 3rd Place Winner

cyhsxhp9k772s84ge2s.png

Charityshield.png

Archived