FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

As if Whelan is saying those things!! He has no faith in his own side lmao.

I wouldn't say that he has no faith but he is being realistic as Wigan are a small club but also a very successful club due to a very wise chairman.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well there really isn't much he can do if he's already in his final year and refuses to re-sign at a club of their stature they cank( really turn down the 9m they'll get WHEN WE sign him

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Here's my one concern about the N'Zogbia/Downing issue: I feel that N'Zogbia has the tools to be a much better player than Downing, and this could be a steal for us. BUT, I would be lying if I said I didn't have some of the same thoughts last summer with Milner and Ireland, and look how that turned out.

N'Zogbia had his issues in the past, and if they resurface, we could once again be losing one of our top players for a malcontent. He seemed to do great under Martinez, so let's hope he continues that under AM should he sign.

"Lions roar, not whimper. You're the hunters, not the hunted. Now get out there to f*ck and bring home the points because if you don't bring home the bacon you get treated like a pig. Pigs belong in the sty and that shithole's down the road. We're the pride of Birmingham so FFS make Brum proud tonight." -AnneMc

Reports coming in that Wigan Chairman Dave Whealan expects 20 million pounds for N'Zogbia's services. :readthemessage:

My link

If this is true it is ridiculous. He is in the last year of his contract and was nowhere near as effective as Ashley Young last season.

At most I would reckon 12 million? :question:

A.V.F.C

AstonVillaHanksPA_468x294.jpg

It says in todays paper, that Wigan want £20 million for him.

to that i say 'Now come on fella's your taking the ssip, right?'

seems to me you want it always, if you rate dowwning at 20 mill and you think the zog is as good or better as some say, why isnt the zog worth 20 mil.

Well he only has a year left on his contract and i can't see them getting the 20 million for him. I recon he will cost us 15 million as the Wigan chairman will sell as if he gambles with him he could be gone for sweet FA next season.

seems to me you want it always, if you rate dowwning at 20 mill and you think the zog is as good or better as some say, why isnt the zog worth 20 mil.

for the same reason Ashley Young was only sold for around £17m.

N'Zogbia wont sign a new deal and is in the final year of his contract. IMO he isnt quite as good as Ash and his price should reflect that. the most i would offer is £12/13m

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

First of all i dont rate downing at £20 million, yeah he's good but how much better than albrighton? not too much i'd say.

Now for Zog, not only is he entering the last year of his contract, he may be a good player, but how many players look good in smaller teams then move to a bigger team only to become rather ordinary, big fish small pond, small fish big pond, i believe is the expression.

Even though i personally believe Zog would do well for us he is still a gamble, where as Downing would be less of a gamble.

You can't see the eyes of the demon......'till him come callin'

Archived