FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

Yep rog, all but finished, just waiting really for the electric to be connected, on saying this, here in Spain like most things, this is how long is a piece of string, they took the payment to connect the elec 12 weeks ago and as yet still nothing ,so with the August Hols on there way, and the Spanish on a go slow because of the intense 46 deg heat, may not be done before October. :thumbdown:

As for me and Loyal, we agree on 99.9% of things :roll:

yeah, and you and me agree 110% all the time, :whistling: :thumbsup:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The same person that told me Mon was leaving before papers or anyone got wind of it, or the same person who told me Young was going to Urinal last December.

I always say, don't mock others who may just have more insight than your good self.

As for in hiding, take a long walk on a short pier iKdj. Strange how people love it when somone gets somthing wrong, but when the info is right they don't say nice one.

So I do indeed have 2 other smats of info but as for posting it here you can all f*ck off, as I can't be having this shoot the messenger sh*t. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Could you find the post where you said MON was going to leave, because all I can find is one saying RL was going to be getting rid and putting the club up for sale? Also the "info" you had on Young said he would definately be leaving last January.

Could you find the post where you said MON was going to leave, because all I can find is one saying RL was going to be getting rid and putting the club up for sale? Also the "info" you had on Young said he would definately be leaving last January.

from memory im sure forever made the statement, mon will be leaving,

2 days later, he left.

:question:

Forever deffinately had the info on MON leaving, well before it was in the media and before anyone on here guessed it would happen.

Young, Well, we all had a feeling he would be going for a long time now, maybe forever had that little more info on it than most so was more sure than others.

we dont need to find the evidence about what was said or when, fact is forever has bought good info to this forum before and so CA didnt come, but like i said before, we dont know how close it was to happening.

i have no reason to defend forever, its not like we are best buds, lol but i dont see why he should look for posts to prove 1 thing or another...

so now, lets end it... this topic is to talk on Charles N'Zogbia.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Forever deffinately had the info on MON leaving, well before it was in the media and before anyone on here guessed it would happen.

Young, Well, we all had a feeling he would be going for a long time now, maybe forever had that little more info on it than most so was more sure than others.

we dont need to find the evidence about what was said or when, fact is forever has bought good info to this forum before and so CA didnt come, but like i said before, we dont know how close it was to happening.

i have no reason to defend forever, its not like we are best buds, lol but i dont see why he should look for posts to prove 1 thing or another...

so now, lets end it... this topic is to talk on Charles N'Zogbia.

100% agree. over and out.

I hope we sign N'Zomnia, N'Zogzina.....erm Charlie boy!lmao. I think he would that tough of spark in the middle and im pretty sure he could mayb play the free role in where ash excelled in couple of seasons ago. I personally hope we get him in and keep Downing and not get him in to sell Downing

The Wigan chairman was on Talk sport earlier on and said he would like to keep him and would pay him what ever he could to keep him but then went on to say if he wants to go they have to sell him as he is on the last year of his contract and they have received offers but nothing of interest to them.

Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan has revealed the club cannot afford not to sell star winger Charles N'Zogbia this summer.

The Frenchman has been linked with a summer move with the likes of Aston Villa, Liverpool and Sunderland all mentioned.

The 25-year-old is entering the final year of his Wigan deal and the club do not want to run the risk of losing him for free.

Only recently manager Roberto Martinez said the club could retain its star players, Whelan now admits they have little option but to sell.

The Latics supremo would love to extend N'Zogbia's deal, however, he concedes it is a 'very difficult' situation.

Sale

"We have to sell Charles N'Zogbia because he's on the last year of his contract," explained Whelan.

"We can't keep him if a big club comes for him and he does deserve a big club because he's that kind of quality player.

"We would love to keep him and pay him what he wants to stay with us but it's a very difficult situation.

"He's such a great player and we are such a small club sometimes we don't go together."

SSN

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

Archived