FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

The same person that told me Mon was leaving before papers or anyone got wind of it, or the same person who told me Young was going to Urinal last December.

I always say, don't mock others who may just have more insight than your good self.

As for in hiding, take a long walk on a short pier iKdj. Strange how people love it when somone gets somthing wrong, but when the info is right they don't say nice one.

So I do indeed have 2 other smats of info but as for posting it here you can all f*ck off, as I can't be having this shoot the messenger sh*t. :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Forever, my comment was nothing more than a little lighthearted fun!! that was it!

No need whatsoever to "go off on one" like you have!! just not necessary at all Mate!!

But as for your comments i have highlighted in bold in the quote, that was not called for and quite frankly offensive!

Get a grip and grow up a little, or are we not allowed to have a little fun on here anymore???

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foreva if you've got info pm me also I'll keep it quiet I believed in you on the CA thing as I lost a pretty penny like yourself.

And you shouldn't take what people say to heart it's all banter

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Forever, my comment was nothing more than a little lighthearted fun!! that was it!

No need whatsoever to "go off on one" like you have!! just not necessary at all Mate!!

But as for your comments i have highlighted in bold in the quote, that was not called for and quite frankly offensive!

Get a grip and grow up a little, or are we not allowed to have a little fun on here anymore???

Point taken Loyal and apologies to anyone whom I may of upset.

Every time you go there Loyal indeed it hits a real soft target that was indeed my wallet,and indeed belive me I took a very large hit on that one, and the wife is still banging on about it.

Maybe I should just cut her tounge out or strangle her to shut her the fook up. :chai:

Every time you go there Loyal indeed it hits a real soft target that was indeed my wallet,and indeed belive me I took a very large hit on that one, and the wife is still banging on about it.

Maybe I should just cut her tounge out or strangle her to shut her the fook up. :chai:

Or tell her that women should only be seen and not heard :lolthumb:

how nice to see the old banter coming back between forever and loyal, cant wait for next season to start and i can join in to. anyway forever, did you get your house built? if so did you move into it? if you have maybe you could invite the zog over for an holiday, you could talk him in to signing with us, man what a strong bantering rights you would have then, lol :whistling:

No worries Dude, I usually find a back hander sorts the Wife out!

Problem is she enjoys hitting me so once is just not enough!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

how nice to see the old banter coming back between forever and loyal, cant wait for next season to start and i can join in to. anyway forever, did you get your house built? if so did you move into it? if you have maybe you could invite the zog over for an holiday, you could talk him in to signing with us, man what a strong bantering rights you would have then, lol :whistling:

Yep rog, all but finished, just waiting really for the electric to be connected, on saying this, here in Spain like most things, this is how long is a piece of string, they took the payment to connect the elec 12 weeks ago and as yet still nothing ,so with the August Hols on there way, and the Spanish on a go slow because of the intense 46 deg heat, may not be done before October. :thumbdown:

As for me and Loyal, we agree on 99.9% of things :roll:

As for me and Loyal, we agree on 99.9% of things :roll:

Do you really expect anyone to believe that Foreva?? lol

Archived