FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

Well I had an email of a company that I usually by football shirts off offering me a Aston Villa Nzogia t shirt. They could be jumping the gun or they know something we don't :lol:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I had an email of a company that I usually by football shirts off offering me a Aston Villa Nzogia t shirt. They could be jumping the gun or they know something we don't :lol:

I'm waiting till he officially signs then i'll get the away shirt with N'Zogbia on the back obviously need to confirm what number he will have.

990x360_exact-contentpage_990x36010.jpg

King_Crutchlow.png

Charles N'Zogbia is to undergo a medical at Aston Villa on Friday ahead of his proposed move from Wigan.

The clubs agreed a fee of £9.5million for the Frenchman earlier this week after months of speculation about his future.

Villa set their sights on the 25-year-old after losing Ashley Young and Stewart Downing earlier in the summer to Manchester United and Liverpool respectively.

N'Zogbia is now set to leave the Latics after two-and-a-half years with the club, having spent time with Newcastle at the start of his career.

He is now firmly established as one of the Premier League's most effective wide men and Alex McLeish announced on Thursday that he expected a deal to be finalised next week.

N'Zogbia has flown in following a holiday to be assessed by the club's doctors at their Bodymoor Heath training complex.

McLeish is currently in Hong Kong with the rest of the Villa squad competing in the Premier League Asia Trophy.

Sky Sports

Well all I can say is I hope it goes through and fair play to PF for sticking to a buying price although a saving of half a mill won't do much to regain trust with me and I do think an unnecessary risk was taken holding out on the .5 although for all we know the villa couls have known thet there as no chance of anyone signing him.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Archived