FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Charles N'zogbia signs for Villa

Hup da Villa

Anyway I'm not arguing today I'm lying in a hospital bed jacked up on morphine and epidural drugs. Lol

Whatever it is Skyba i wish you the best and a speedy recovery!!!

“Each smallest act of kindness, reverberates across great distances and spans of time --affecting lives unknown to the one who’s generous spirit, was the source of this good echo. Because kindness is passed on and grows each time it’s passed until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage, years later, and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.”

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On behalf of everybody on the forum..get well soon!

Cheers mate.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Well that seems to be our last bit of business for the summer ... i little worried yes coz i do feel i squad is a little light in areas but if Big Eck can the best out of the players we have and the youngsters i still reckon we could surprise a few this year... remember the kids at man ure, fergie was told he win sod all with kids got thumped by us at VP opening day then went on to win the league.. and dominate.. oh to dream of us doing that... well you never know... anyway quite a good signing so hopefully will fill ashley or downings boots

and Skyba hope your back on your feet soon

Cheers to all the well wisher's it was a big op had to be opened right up in the end so I'm going to be here for a while.

but back on to subject. I think nzog is a done deal I think that's why whealen let him go off on holiday. Also it said somewhere personal terms were agreed over the phone and he can't go to asia so maybe they just said you may as well stay out there he'll be keeping fit in the gym in his hotel.

Let's just hope if/when he comes this 5 year contract has some intent behind it to be loyal to the club.

controversial.png

When I was just a little boy i asked my mother what shall i beee.

Shall i be villa shall i be blues, Here's what she said to me......

YOU KNOW THE REST

Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish has confirmed he expects to finalise the signing of Charles N'Zogbia from Wigan next week.

The French winger is due to fly back from a holiday to undergo a medical on Friday after Villa and Wigan reached agreement over a compromise £9.5million deal.

Villa do not anticipate any problems in that department with the 25-year-old poised to put pen-to-paper on a five-year contract after the weekend.

The Midlands outfit are currently in the Far East preparing for their Asia Trophy final against Chelseain Hong Kong and McLeish expects things to be finalised upon their return.

The former Birmingham City boss commented: "We're arranging a medical for Charles and, pending that, he should be a Villa player next week."

N'Zogbia will become Villa's second signing of the summer after keeper Shay Given moved from Manchester City in a £3.5million deal.

He will provide service for striker Darren Bent to thrive on after the sale of Ashley Young and Stewart Downing to Manchester United and Liverpool respectively.

SSN

Next Week!! :rolleyes:

AVFCBanner.jpg

Cheers to all the well wisher's it was a big op had to be opened right up in the end so I'm going to be here for a while.

but back on to subject. I think nzog is a done deal I think that's why whealen let him go off on holiday. Also it said somewhere personal terms were agreed over the phone and he can't go to asia so maybe they just said you may as well stay out there he'll be keeping fit in the gym in his hotel.

Let's just hope if/when he comes this 5 year contract has some intent behind it to be loyal to the club.

Glad your ok and now on the road to recovery :thumbsup:

the speed of which we do business is shocking, lol

at this rate i think it would be a good idea to make a start NOW on the January targets.

N'Zogbia hopefully is done and dusted albeit the paper work, good deal imo, better than Downing imo and half the price!

Young we will miss tho, for all his fualts, moaning, diving etc, i do think he will leave a gap that we probably wont fill right away.

-Good Luck on your road to recovery Skyba, guess you'll be around the forum more than usual over the next few days/weeks now eh?

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

Not sure about done and dusted the amount of time its taken already and with the players track record I'm waiting till I see him on AVTV holding the shirt!

McCleish is quoted on the SS website as saying it will be next week before N'Zogbia has put pen to paper.I hate to be a killjoy but the longer it goes on something could happen and Charlie boy could end up elsewhere. Reo Coker was signed up by Bolton in three days start to finish.

I can remember when Cloughie paraded Ian Storey Moore on the pitch at the Baseball ground in the 70's as Derbys new star player without finishing the paperwork and a couple of days later he had signed for Man U!

Some people think its all over...it isnt yet!

POUNTNEY

McCleish is quoted on the SS website as saying it will be next week before N'Zogbia has put pen to paper.I hate to be a killjoy but the longer it goes on something could happen and Charlie boy could end up elsewhere. Reo Coker was signed up by Bolton in three days start to finish.

I can remember when Cloughie paraded Ian Storey Moore on the pitch at the Baseball ground in the 70's as Derbys new star player without finishing the paperwork and a couple of days later he had signed for Man U!

Some people think its all over...it isnt yet!

The former Birmingham City boss commented: "We're arranging a medical for Charles and, pending that, he should be a Villa player next week."

The medical was supposed to be today according to most of yesterdays papers now its Friday! Shouldnt the manager have said "he will be a Villa player next week" With the problems he had with him last time I dont think AM is 100% confident

Is Charlie back in England yet...I wonder.

POUNTNEY

Archived